Senior Financial Analyst
SoFi is seeking a highly motivated senior level financial analyst who will be responsible for overseeing day to day funding process of the company’s core products including student loan refinance, personal loans, and mortgage loans. The primary responsibility will be help to monitor our rapidly growing funding business as well as oversee two analysts in our New York location. The senior analyst will need to work collaboratively with internal constituents as well as our partner banks and third party vendors to ensure compliance with various credit facility requirements.
By joining SoFi, you’ll become part of a forward-thinking technology company that is transforming financial services with innovative loan products and investment tools. Recently ranked as one of the fastest growing fintech companies in the Bay Area, we’ve grown from 150 to 500+ employees in the past year and just raised a $1 Billion round of funding. We offer the excitement of a rapidly growing startup with the stability of a seasoned management team.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Oversight of the day to day funding process
- Review and reconcile collateral, financial, and servicer reporting
- Assist in the due diligence process and facility documentation
- Collaborate across departments to support financial infrastructure
- Liaise with banking institutions and third party vendors
- Other ad hoc projects as necessary
- 2 – 5 years experience in Securitization or Asset Backed Financing background
- Computer skills, including strong Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and adhere to deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in Business focus in Accounting or Finance preferred, but not required.
- Catered lunches, a fully stocked kitchen, and subsidized gym membership.
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses.
- A flexible vacation policy allows you to truly relax and reboot.
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, and life insurance as well as disability benefits.
- 100% of health, vision, and dental premiums paid by SoFI for employees and their dependents.
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning.
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs, up to $5,250 a year.
- Monthly contribution to help you pay off your student loans.
Back to top