We are seeking someone to work with the QA team on testing new features as well as regression testing for all products: SLs, PLs, Mortgage, Wealth, Mobile. The ideal candidate needs to be mature and self-directed, have excellent time management and interpersonal skills and have a what-is-best-for-the-customer mentality. The production support position is responsible for supporting all groups in SoFi for technology issues, questions, and enhancement requests. This is an exciting opportunity to work hands on with SoFi’s amazing products.
By joining SoFi, you’ll become part of a forward-thinking company that is transforming financial services. Ranked as one of the fastest growing fin tech companies in the Bay Area, we’re 600+ employees strong. We offer the excitement of a rapidly growing startup with the stability of a seasoned management team.
Responsibilities will include
- Support all groups in SoFi for technology issues, questions, enhancement requests
- Work with the QA team on testing new features as well as regression testing for all products: SLs, PLs, Mortgage, Wealth, Mobile
- Clearly communicate at both the project and issue levels in a professional and constructive manner.
- Work with structured communication with engineering/product managers on release management and operation issues
- Participate in project meeting and reviews
- Present upcoming enhancements to departments across the company
- Work with the training team on helping to develop training materials on technology and ongoing releases
- Work with training team to help support leads and managers on the system
- Accurately record and monitor issue reports and notes
- Investigate and reproduce problems reported from the field.
- Identify strong user-generated content from the SoFi Community and recommend ways to repurpose across our social channels and website.
- High school diploma required. College Degree preferred.
- 1+ years proven ability to work effectively within a team.
- Detail oriented personality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to drive problem-solving projects from inception to completion.
- Able to present / demo company systems to large groups with little prep time.
- Team attitude: a willingness to roll up your sleeves, work with others and get stuff done.
- Enthusiasm for solving challenging problems.
- Self-motivated and calm under pressure
- Mac skills preferred
We are hiring for two shifts
- Sunday – Thursday shift
- Tuesday – Saturday shift
- Shift times vary
- Catered lunches, a fully stocked kitchen, and subsidized gym membership.
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses.
- A flexible vacation policy allows you to truly relax and reboot.
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, and life insurance as well as disability benefits.
- 100% of health, vision, and dental premiums paid by SoFI for employees and their dependents.
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning.
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs, up to $5,250 a year.
- Monthly contribution to help you pay off your student loans.
Back to top