About The Role
Our fast-growing Partnerships Team is seeking a Manager to join us as we continue to grow our corporate and affiliate partnerships across multiple verticals. You will be responsible for driving scale and increased engagement to both existing and new SoFi partners. Successful candidates will have excellent prioritization and project management skills, are self-driven and excel in a fast-paced environment, and will have the opportunity to grow within our organization.
By joining SoFi, you’ll become part of a forward-thinking company that is transforming financial services. Recently ranked as one of the fastest growing fin tech companies in the Bay Area, we’re nearly 600+ employees strong. We offer the excitement of a rapidly growing startup with the stability of a seasoned management team.
- As a Manager, Partnerships you own ultimate responsibility for the partner’s success once they agree up to become a SoFi partner and for the continued expansion of the SoFi relationship. You promote maximum value from their partnership, identify new opportunities, and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment and increased footprint.
- Coach partners to ensure they are leveraging all available SoFi Success Resources such as webinars and conducting financial wellness seminars.
- Working within the business development team, lead C-level stakeholders towards identifying their vision by evangelizing the capabilities of SoFi.
- Effectively network within accounts from the C-Level down in order to achieve successful rollout of SoFi solutions to their employees.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of typical business challenges faced by partners and common objectives to appropriately map SoFi associated business benefits to address their needs.
- Serve as a partner advocate in driving industry best practices and the evolution of SoFi product and platform functionality that are integral to the partner’s success.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with stakeholders in your account portfolio, where appropriate, by networking between partners, their employees and SoFi.
- Deliver successful customers to the contract renewal cycle and, where necessary, support the renewals process to minimize customer attrition.
- BA/BS degree
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience
- Executive-level communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to foster honest dialog
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Strong knowledge of business processes (HR, Sales, Marketing)
- Experience with account portfolio planning and prioritization
- Credible and effective C-level advisor and coach
- Knowledge of SoFi products and platform features, capabilities, and competitive advantage
- Proven effectiveness at leading and facilitating executive meetings and workshops
- Flexibility for travel (approximately 20%)
- Catered lunches, a fully stocked kitchen, and subsidized gym membership.
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses.
- A flexible vacation policy allows you to truly relax and reboot.
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, and life insurance as well as disability benefits.
- 100% of health, vision, and dental premiums paid by SoFI for employees and their dependents.
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning.
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs, up to $5,250 a year.
- Monthly contribution to help you pay off your student loans.
Back to top