Outsourced Servicing Associate
SoFi is seeking to hire 2 Outsourced Servicing Associates. This role reports to the Director of Outsourced Servicing.
SoFi engages outsourced servicers who perform Student Loan & Mortgage servicing oversight, including loan collection activity—post charge off. In this role, you’ll complete recurring activities to support business needs and the relationships with these servicers. Additionally, you’ll be presented with the opportunity to be involved in the development of processes and procedures to advance these efforts. A strong attention to detail, a proven record in taking initiative and problem solving skills is required. An aptitude for developing reporting and presenting a plus. Some weekend work will be required.
Responsibilities will include:
- Engagement in oversight of SoFi’s outsourced Servicers
- Mortgage loan boarding processes
- Student Loan & Mortgage boarding validation
- Facilitating the service release of sold mortgages
- Review: Approve/Deny- forbearance and deferment applications for Student Loan Borrowers
- 3rd party default loan placement/oversight/review, etc.
- Acting as a liaison between SoFi and outsourced servicers to meet the needs of members, Investors, and other internal partners as needed
- Catered lunches, a fully stocked kitchen, and subsidized gym membership.
- Competitive salary packages, bonuses.
- Flexible vacation policy allows you to truly relax and reboot.
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, and life insurance as well as disability benefits.
- 100% of health, vision, and dental premiums paid by SoFI for employees and their dependents.
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning.
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs, up to $5,250 a year.
- Monthly contribution to help you pay off your student loans.
See Inside the Office of SoFi
SoFi was founded in 2011 to offer an innovative solution to the rising problem of student debt. Focused on building a community around traditional financial products, SoFi connects students and recent graduates with alumni and other community investors through school-specific student loan funds. Borrowers save time and money by refinancing their private and federal loans, investors earn an attractive return, and both sides benefit from the SoFi community.
Back to top