Operations Strategy Analyst
Are you a rock star Operations Strategy Analyst who loves leading your team to deliver outstanding results to members? Are you working in a bank or financial services call center and craving to leave for a fast-paced startup that is poised to change the banking world? Do you embrace hard work and a collegiate culture, and want to be paid well for delivering outstanding results? Then we want to talk to you.
SoFi is looking for an Operations Strategy Analyst in Cottonwood Heights, Utah. This role is responsible for the providing analysis, reporting, and modeling to develop and interpret information that assists with operational decision-making, policy/procedure formation, growth management and other managerial functions. Management of the interval, daily, weekly and monthly reporting and analytics requirements for internal and external sites for a complex, high volume, multi-site contact center network.
By joining SoFi, you’ll become part of a forward-thinking technology company that is transforming financial services with innovative loan products and investment tools. Recently ranked as one of the fastest growing fintech companies in the Bay Area, we’ve grown from 150 to 700+ employees in the past year and just raised a $1 Billion round of funding. We offer the excitement of a rapidly growing startup with the stability of a seasoned management team.
Day to Day you will:
- Develop and interpret information that assists management with decision-making, policy formulation, management of growth projections, and other managerial functions.
- Analyze data from various sources to compile a comprehensive picture of the overall business operational performance.
- Develop periodic reports on a wide range of strategic and tactical analysis.
- Develop recommendations, and prepare written and oral presentations to senior management.
- Ensure adequacy and accuracy of reporting by applying business knowledge and data analysis.
- Define specifications for reporting and partner with Engineering team to develop or improve performance-measuring capabilities.
- Develop performance measurements and analytical tools to improve operations.
- Project leadership and involvement.
- 2-5 years experience in an operational analyst position or equivalent
- BA/BS Degree strongly preferred
- Demonstrated Leadership skills
- Some analytical modeling and data optimization experience
- Experience with loan servicing analytics/reporting is a plus
- Strong data & root cause analysis
- Strong Microsoft Excel Skills
- Ability to provide clear and concise feedback
- Excellent verbal, written and reading comprehension
- Ability to meet deliverables under tight deadlines
- High attention to detail
- Proven experience analyzing, interpreting and summarizing complex data as it relates to call center technologies
- Experience preparing and presenting reports, forecasts, trends and recommendations to the team and senior management
- Experience with call flow technologies and strategies
- Stock options
- Competitive compensation
- Generous paid time off
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K and commuter benefits
- Subsidized Gym Membership
- Amazing work environment: subsidized lunch and stocked kitchen
Back to top