SoFi is looking for a high-energy Office Ninja with a magnetic personality, a sense of humor, get-it-done attitude while adapting to change and keeping a cool, calm and cheerful demeanor. We are looking for someone who has the ability to multi-task between several projects while maintaining and managing our large facility in Cottonwood Heights. The ideal candidate is an extremely motivated over-achieving resourceful professional driven by success. Your most important asset will be a “no excuses” attitude toward getting projects completed effectively and having the office run efficiently, along with a passion for personal growth and learning. Your ability to effectively take ownership of your department and proactively adding value will make you an ideal candidate for the position. If you are ready for a challenge and want to be part of a dynamic team with great growth potential, we want to hear from you.
If you have these skills and the drive to support our growing company through a blend of culture, administration, operations and special projects, you could be just the Office Ninja we’re looking for to join our team.
By joining SoFi, you’ll become part of a forward-thinking company that is transforming financial services. Recently ranked as one of the fastest growing fin tech companies in the Bay Area, we are 700+ employees strong and have recently opened a new office in Salt Lake City Utah, that is experiencing explosive growth. We offer the excitement of a rapidly growing startup with the stability of a seasoned management team.
- Ensure that the office runs smoothly on a daily basis by supporting all office functions in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Manage small financial duties for the company, such as credit cards and expense reporting
- Plan and execute company retreats, special events, office-wide meetings, office relocations, and other special projects
- Develop and maintain vendor relationships; manage vendors, service providers, and take ownership of sourcing various office resources
- Maintain company records, including budget and expenses; ensure filing systems are kept current, secure, and accurate
- Integrate new employees with necessary equipment, information, and company SWAG
- Manage meal coordination for catered lunches and dinners for team members. Equipment maintenance, inventory, ordering and stocking for our fully stocked kitchen and office supplies. Manage office cleanliness and general maintenance with Management company.
- Provide oversight and direction for food service, facilities, shared office equipment, mail service, runner service, employee and visitor access, and building & security management
- Manage invoices and budgets in all areas of responsibility
- Create a warm, welcoming and professional atmosphere in the office
Skills and Experience Needed
- Degree preferred – not required
- 4+ years of professional work experience in an office or facilities management role; experience in a startup environment is a plus
- 2+ years of experience managing people.
- Prior office management experience for a company of 100+ employees
- Ability to thrive in a fast-moving, exciting, and startup environment
- Passionate about team culture
- Demonstrated passion and ability to multitask and work on different projects all at once
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Stellar verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in Word Suite spreadsheets, expense, billing, and other office software
- Ability to learn new technical tools quickly
- Experience working with all levels management, employees, vendors and customers
- Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented, and ability to handle multiple and ever-changing priorities in a fluid startup environment
- Laugh and have fun while being productive
- Proven record of going the extra mile, over-achievement
- Must be willing to work late hours when needed
- Work one day on the weekends. Schedule; Sunday – Thursday or Tuesday – Saturday
Benefits and Perks
- Catered lunches, a fully stocked kitchen, and subsidized gym membership.
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses.
- A flexible vacation policy allows you to truly relax and reboot.
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, and life insurance as well as disability benefits.
- 100% of health, vision, and dental premiums paid by SoFi for employees and their dependents.
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning.
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs, up to $5,250 a year.
- Monthly contribution to help you pay off your student loans.
See Inside the Office of SoFi
SoFi was founded in 2011 to offer an innovative solution to the rising problem of student debt. Focused on building a community around traditional financial products, SoFi connects students and recent graduates with alumni and other community investors through school-specific student loan funds. Borrowers save time and money by refinancing their private and federal loans, investors earn an attractive return, and both sides benefit from the SoFi community.
Back to top