Mortgage Sales Manager
SoFi is seeking a star manager to help grow its rapidly expanding mortgage business. The Mortgage Sales Manager will report to the Director of Mortgage Sales and help motivate, train, recruit, and staff a team of Mortgage Loan Officers.
By joining SoFi, you’ll become part of a forward-thinking technology company that is transforming financial services with innovative loan products and investment tools. Recently ranked as one of the fastest growing fintech companies in the Bay Area, we’ve grown from 150 to 500+ employees in the past year and just raised a $1 Billion round of funding. We offer the excitement of a rapidly growing startup with the stability of a seasoned management team.
Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated knowledge of mortgage products, underwriting guidelines and pricing practices
- Current knowledge of state and federal laws and industry lending practices
- Passionate about customer service and the mortgage industry
- Demonstrated success motivating and leading a team of Mortgage Loan Officers to meet or exceed rigorous sales targets
- Ability to work well with technology and the desire to help design workflows and processes to enhance sales strategy and volume
- Ability to assist with the operational infrastructure needed to support growing a sales organization
- Ability to react to change quickly and implement new processes & procedures
- Ability to think ahead, anticipate product, workflow, pipeline management, staffing, training and needs to scale and grow business
- comfortable handling customer complaints and escalations
- Minimum Bachelors or Associate Degree
- 3+ years’ experience in a mortgage management position
- 5+ years general customer service experience
- Call center or processing center management experience a plus
- Experience hiring, training, motivating, monitoring and coaching teams
- Strong written communication skills are required to answer questions and communicate issues clearly & concisely to associates, customers as well as upper management
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- Professional demeanor and excellent work habits are essential
- Mortgage, consumer credit or consumer lending experience preferred
- NMLS Licensed Mortgage Loan Originator
- Catered lunches, a fully stocked kitchen, and subsidized gym membership.
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses.
- A flexible vacation policy allows you to truly relax and reboot.
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, and life insurance as well as disability benefits.
- 100% of health, vision, and dental premiums paid by SoFI for employees and their dependents.
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning.
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs, up to $5,250 a year.
- Monthly contribution to help you pay off your student loans.
Back to top