Mortgage Sales Manager
Mortgage Sales Manager
SoFi is seeking a Mortgage Sales Manager to help grow its rapidly expanding mortgage business in Healdsburg. The Mortgage Sales Manager will report to the Director of Mortgage Sales and help motivate, train, recruit, and staff a team of Mortgage Loan Officers and front line customer service representatives.
By joining SoFi, you’ll become part of a forward-thinking technology company that is transforming financial services with innovative loan products and investment tools. Recently ranked as one of the fastest growing fintech companies in the Bay Area, we’ve grown from 150 to 700+ employees in the past year and just raised a $1 Billion round of funding. We offer the excitement of a rapidly growing startup with the stability of a seasoned management team.
Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated success motivating and leading a team of sales professionals to meet or exceed rigorous sales targets
- Passionate about customer service and the mortgage industry
- Ability to work well with technology and the desire to help design workflows and processes to enhance sales strategy and volume
- Ability to assist with the operational infrastructure needed to support growing a sales organization
- Ability to react to change quickly and implement new processes & procedures
- Thinks ahead and anticipates product, workflow, staffing, training and needs to scale business
- Comfortable handling customer complaints and escalations
- Minimum Bachelors or Associate Degree
- Mortgage Sales Management experience
- 3+ years’ experience in sales management
- 5+ years’ general customer service experience
- Call center or processing center management experience a plus
- Experience hiring, training, motivating, monitoring and coaching teams
- Strong written communication skills are required to answer questions and communicate issues clearly & concisely to associates, customers as well as upper management
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- Professional demeanor and excellent work habits are essential
- Mortgage, consumer credit or consumer lending experience preferred
- Catered lunches, a fully stocked kitchen, and subsidized gym membership.
- Competitive salary packages, bonuses, and stock options.
- A flexible vacation policy allows you to truly relax and reboot.
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, and life insurance as well as disability benefits.
- 100% of health, vision, and dental premiums paid by SoFI for employees and their dependents.
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning.
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs, up to $5,250 a year.
- Monthly contribution to help you pay off your student loans.
See Inside the Office of SoFi
SoFi was founded in 2011 to offer an innovative solution to the rising problem of student debt. Focused on building a community around traditional financial products, SoFi connects students and recent graduates with alumni and other community investors through school-specific student loan funds. Borrowers save time and money by refinancing their private and federal loans, investors earn an attractive return, and both sides benefit from the SoFi community.
Back to top