Mortgage Loan Processors
SoFi is seeking Loan Processors to support their Mortgage Loan Consultants in the processing of home mortgage loans. The Loan Processor performs various tasks specifically related to the processing of all 1 – 4 residential loan types as detailed below. All duties are performed in accordance with established guidelines and policies, as well as compliance with all applicable state and federal banking regulations.
By joining SoFi, you’ll become part of a forward-thinking technology company that is transforming financial services with innovative loan products and investment tools. Recently ranked as one of the fastest growing fintech companies in the Bay Area, we’ve grown from 150 to 700+ employees in the past year and just raised a $1 Billion round of funding. We offer the excitement of a rapidly growing startup with the stability of a seasoned management team.
- Work with realtors, escrow and borrowers to obtain all required documentation to develop a complete loan file.
- Processing mortgage loans, including analyzing and validating data
- Ensure compliance with required loan disclosure processes.
- Ensure all related compliance concerned for lending, including but not limited to Reg B monitoring, Qualifies Mortgages and Withdrawn and Declined Procedures, etc.
- Review preliminary title reports and credit reports to identify risk and notify Loan Officer and Underwriters.
- Work with Loan Officers and Underwriters to address issues, obtain required information and documentation as necessary.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a loan processor of residential mortgages.
- Knowledge of all required financial and collateral documentation.
- Knowledge of required residential compliance rules and regulations.
- Good technical skills including proficiency with Windows operating system and keyboard skills.
- Knowledge of Loan Closing processes and required documentation.
- Ability to handle confidential material in a professional, ethical manner.
- Ability to perform tasks with limited supervision.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
- Time management and organization skills to effectively prioritize multiple objectives and achieve volume goals. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Catered lunches, a fully stocked kitchen, and subsidized gym membership.
- Competitive salary packages, bonuses, and stock options.
- A flexible vacation policy allows you to truly relax and reboot.
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, and life insurance as well as disability benefits.
- 100% of health, vision, and dental premiums paid by SoFi for employees and their dependents.
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning.
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs, up to $5,250 a year.
- Monthly contribution to help you pay off your student loans.
See Inside the Office of SoFi
SoFi was founded in 2011 to offer an innovative solution to the rising problem of student debt. Focused on building a community around traditional financial products, SoFi connects students and recent graduates with alumni and other community investors through school-specific student loan funds. Borrowers save time and money by refinancing their private and federal loans, investors earn an attractive return, and both sides benefit from the SoFi community.
Back to top