Marketing Media Analyst
About the Role
Our rapidly expanding marketing team is looking for a Marketing Media Analyst to be a core part of our marketing team, particularly to support how we spend, optimize, and manage across all our marketing channels. You will be a key partner in driving significant marketing spend decisions, performance reporting, and new opportunities for both branding and customer acquisition initiatives.
By joining SoFi, you’ll become part of a forward-thinking company that is transforming financial services. Ranked as one of the fastest growing fin tech companies in the Bay Area, we’re 800+ employees strong. We offer the excitement of a rapidly growing startup with the stability of a seasoned management team.
- Design, analyze, and interpret the results of different marketing channels and campaigns and make optimization recommendations to the media buying team
- Develop metrics and frameworks for measuring conversion rates and marketing effectiveness from all media channels
- Support annual and quarterly media budgeting and buying process; Track and report campaign spend against targets.
- Make recommendations to online and offline media partners based upon data/results; Benchmark results to external data.
- Create and deliver weekly media delivery and performance reports from 3rd party systems and directly from external media partners; Reconcile any discrepancies with internal systems for billing.
- Request and analyze campaign data from external media partners for any third party reporting we can’t get through GA or DCM
- Partner with internal media buying team to achieve acquisition and brand KPIs
- Track and optimize live campaigns and build final campaign analysis upon conclusion
- Partner with Data and Analytics to provide feedback on marketing attribution models and build dashboards for ongoing measurement and insights
- Provide analytical support across all parts of the marketing organization
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years experience media and advertising analytics to inform marketing budgeting and planning decisions from media delivery to conversion
- Strong knowledge of media performance measurement, insights and optimization across online and offline channels
- Experience working on consumer, tech, or financial brands to develop and execute multimedia campaigns
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and DoubleClick Campaign Manager
- Catered lunches, a fully stocked kitchen, and subsidized gym membership.
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses.
- A flexible vacation policy allows you to truly relax and reboot.
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, and life insurance as well as disability benefits.
- 100% of health, vision, and dental premiums paid by SoFi for employees and their dependents.
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning.
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs, up to $5,250 a year.
- Monthly contribution to help you pay off your student loans.
See Inside the Office of SoFi
SoFi was founded in 2011 to offer an innovative solution to the rising problem of student debt. Focused on building a community around traditional financial products, SoFi connects students and recent graduates with alumni and other community investors through school-specific student loan funds. Borrowers save time and money by refinancing their private and federal loans, investors earn an attractive return, and both sides benefit from the SoFi community.
Back to top