Manager, Partnerships and Customer Success
About The Role
Our fast-growing Partnerships and Customer Success Team is seeking a Manager to join us as we continue to rapidly grow our SoFi at Work corporate benefits program across multiple verticals. You’ll work within our Business Development team to facilitate the smooth transition of employer partners from the sales cycle to implementation, launch and continued engagement. Working closely with our Business Development Directors, you’ll help structure and run proof of concepts with prospective partners, identifying, developing and launching key business uses with success criteria that demonstrate the value of SoFi at Work.
As the primary owner of the ongoing relationship, you will be responsible for driving scale and increased engagement amongst executives and their employees at both existing and new SoFi at Work partners. You will become a trusted advisor and thought leader to each of your partners by displaying a deep understanding of their workforce and business goals — helping them provide a set of benefits and experiences that their employees deserve.
Successful candidates will be (i) entrepreneurial self-starters with a penchant for data-driven decision making, (ii) self-driven and excel in a fast-paced environment, (iii) have excellent project management and communications skills, and (iv) will have the opportunity to grow within our organization.
By joining SoFi, you’ll become part of a forward-thinking company that is transforming financial services. Recently ranked as one of the fastest growing fintech companies in the Bay Area, we’re nearly 700+ employees strong. We offer the excitement of a rapidly growing startup with the stability of a seasoned management team.
- As a Manager, Partnerships and Customer Success you have ultimate responsibility for our partner’s success, yielding tangible metrics outcomes and continued expansion of the SoFi relationship
- Project-manage the implementation of the SoFi at Work platform and services for partners in an efficient, scalable, and high quality manner
- Develop strong relationships with partners and lead C-level stakeholders, providing: product implementation and launch strategy and resources, internal marketing strategy, performance and utilization data, coaching during new product/feature launches, and help resolving any product issues or concerns
- Naturally identify upsell opportunities that map directly to each partner’s needs and/or pain points and initiate & drive upsell conversations with the client
- Set, track and report on partner performance metrics
- Drive partner strategy and engagement based on data-driven findings
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of typical business challenges faced by partners and common objectives to appropriately map SoFi at Work associated employee benefits to address their needs
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with stakeholders in your account portfolio, where appropriate, by networking between partners, their employees and SoFi.
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years consulting, client management and/or benefits experience
- Entrepreneurial focus with a determination to succeed in an innovative, fast-paced environment
- Strong knowledge of business processes (HR, Sales, Marketing) with experience driving metrics-oriented outcomes
- Credible and effective C-level advisor and coach
- Knowledge of SoFi products and platform features, capabilities, and competitive advantage
- Flexibility for travel (approximately 20%)
- Catered lunches, a fully stocked kitchen, and subsidized gym membership.
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses.
- A flexible vacation policy allows you to truly relax and reboot.
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, and life insurance as well as disability benefits.
- 100% of health, vision, and dental premiums paid by SoFI for employees and their dependents.
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning.
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs, up to $5,250 a year.
- Monthly contribution to help you pay off your student loans.
See Inside the Office of SoFi
SoFi was founded in 2011 to offer an innovative solution to the rising problem of student debt. Focused on building a community around traditional financial products, SoFi connects students and recent graduates with alumni and other community investors through school-specific student loan funds. Borrowers save time and money by refinancing their private and federal loans, investors earn an attractive return, and both sides benefit from the SoFi community.
Back to top