HR Operations & Recruiting Specialist
HR Operations & Recruiting Specialist
SoFi is hiring a HR Operations & Recruiting Specialist to join our HR team. You will work closely with the management team, Senior Recruiter and HR team to understand their hiring, recruiting needs, and data entry needs to seamlessly onboard new employees. If you’re an energetic HR generalist/recruiter who loves connecting people with exciting job opportunities, this is the role for you.
By joining SoFi, you’ll become part of a forward-thinking company that is transforming financial services. Recently ranked as one of the fastest growing fintech companies in the Bay Area, we are 700+ employees strong and have recently opened a new office in Salt Lake City Utah, that is experiencing explosive growth. We offer the excitement of a rapidly growing startup with the stability of a seasoned management team.
- Source passive candidates through referrals, networking, internet searches, etc.
- Develop and execute innovative search techniques to generate a pool of candidates necessary to staff open positions and create candidate pipelines for future needs
- Act as a search expert for functional area(s) by understanding functional talent needs, position specifications, and search requirements
- Build relationships with potential candidates on a continual basis through e-mail, calls, and networking
- Generate leads through direct sourcing methods (LinkedIn, cold calling, job boards, etc.)
- Keep future interest candidates warm in the talent pipeline.
- Create job postings in Workday/Jobvite, and ensure job postings are posted with accuracy
- Assisting in the coordination of other recruiting activities and events as needed
- Providing follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone
- Ensure all open positions have updated job descriptions and postings. Post positions on LinkedIn, Craigslist, KSL, college sites, our site and job boards, etc.
- Close requisition upon offer acceptance and send position files
- Support HR and HRIS needs for Validation and Data Integrity
- Troubleshoot data entry inconsistencies in the integrations to and from Workday and Jobvite
- Work with Finance and HR to ensure Organizational Alignment with Cost Centers and Companies in Workday and Netsuite
- Process HR transactions in Workday
- Support HRBP’s and Recruiters in data entry, corrections, reassignment of tasks and password resets
HR REP RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare and process offer letters through Jobvite and send offer letters out to new hires via DocuSign (to be reviewed by recruiter)
- Log all new hires on the SLC hires google doc
- Assist with new hire processing of background checks – track and send email when complete, escalate issues as they arise, gather info from candidate if needed. Initiating and monitoring background checks
- Background checks – monitor and send confirmation to “cleared” hires
- Send welcome emails with instructions for first day
- Update candidate records, job postings in ATS (Jobvite) and confirm new hires for orientation
- Save signed offer letters and documents to Workday HRIS employee file and electronic personnel files
- Migrate all legacy HR Drive Personnel files to Workday
- Track all employee referrals – filling in the referral spreadsheet based off the information that goes out on the new hire.
- A minimum of 2 years of using HR and Recruiting systems.Workday and Jobvite Applicant Tracking system experience are strongly preferred
- Self-starter, motivated and detailed/results oriented
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Behavioral and situational interviewing experience highly preferred
- Must possess excellent organizational and time-management skills and critical-thinking ability
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Recruiting experience within call center environment is highly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills are required
- Ability to connect and effectively communicate with people at all levels
- Strong PC or MAC skills including experience in Microsoft Excel and Word.
See Inside the Office of SoFi
SoFi was founded in 2011 to offer an innovative solution to the rising problem of student debt. Focused on building a community around traditional financial products, SoFi connects students and recent graduates with alumni and other community investors through school-specific student loan funds. Borrowers save time and money by refinancing their private and federal loans, investors earn an attractive return, and both sides benefit from the SoFi community.
Back to top