About the Role
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to partner with and support the capital markets team at SoFi – this position will directly support the SVP of Capital Solutions and his team of leaders.
You must be a problem solver with excellent business acumen and the drive to get things done. You are organized and thrive keeping track of a hectic schedule. You perform administrative tasks with ease. You are structured but flexible and fun. You take care of things the right way the first time. You figure out how to get things done without having to ask a lot of questions. You deliver when you say you will get something done. You stay calm under pressure. You are looking for more than just a job; you want to be a part of something.
By joining SoFi, you’ll become part of a forward-thinking company that is transforming financial services. Recently ranked as one of the fastest growing FinTech companies in the country, we’re nearly 650 employees strong. We offer the excitement of a rapidly growing startup with the stability of a seasoned management team.
- Partner with the SVP in actively managing time and focus on goals for the capital markets team
- Manage a demanding calendar including scheduling meetings, travel arrangements, appointments, conference calls, & other engagements
- Ensure that the SVP is prepared, organized and ready for all meetings and events and has the information to make key decisions
- Prepare expense reports
- Respond and manage executive email correspondence
- Track and monitor pending business issues for follow-up
- Serve as a liaison across teams and work with departments across the company
- Assist, as needed, with decks, presentations, and meeting materials
- Prepare reports as needed
- Proactively anticipate needs of the SVP
- Follow-up with people on meetings
- Understanding how and when to prioritize
- Organize and support engineering activities
- Ensure and maintain confidentiality of all appropriate communications and documentation
- Help manage budgets and tracking
- 5+ years of experience providing administrative support to 1 or more executives
- 3+ years of calendar management and expense report management for 1 or more executives
- Excellent communication skills via all means of communication
- Excellent computer skills and comprehension of Google docs and calendar
- Incredibly organized and detail-oriented
- Able to prioritize multiple assignments
- Ability to multi-task and change direction quickly
- Must be flexible and able to quickly react to last minute changes
- Strong scheduling and calendar prioritization skills
- Knowledgeable about organizing off-site events
- Passion for marketing and being a part of a team
- Constantly searching for new and exciting ways to do things
- Experience at a tech company preferred
- BA/BS required
- Catered lunches, a fully stocked kitchen, and subsidized gym membership.
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses.
- A flexible vacation policy allows you to truly relax and reboot.
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, and life insurance as well as disability benefits.
- 100% of health, vision, and dental premiums paid by SoFi for employees and their dependents.
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning.
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs, up to $5,250 a year.
- Monthly contribution to help you pay off your student loans.
See Inside the Office of SoFi
SoFi was founded in 2011 to offer an innovative solution to the rising problem of student debt. Focused on building a community around traditional financial products, SoFi connects students and recent graduates with alumni and other community investors through school-specific student loan funds. Borrowers save time and money by refinancing their private and federal loans, investors earn an attractive return, and both sides benefit from the SoFi community.
Back to top