About the Role
We are looking for a Executive Assistant to partner with and support the marketing, business development, community and career teams at SoFi – this position will support the COO and her team of leaders. We do everything from events to TV ads and deep dives on data. No day will be the same. We care about each other and our members.
By joining SoFi, you’ll become part of a forward-thinking company that is transforming financial services. Recently ranked as one of the fastest growing FinTech companies in the country, we’re nearly 600+ employees strong. We offer the excitement of a rapidly growing startup with the stability of a seasoned management team.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings for COO
- Confirm and manage agenda and logistics of internal and external meetings
- Partner with COO in actively managing time and focus on goals for the team
- Manage agendas for trips and events
- Prepare and gather agenda items, follow up task management
- Prepare expense reports
- Coordinate both domestic and international travel arrangements
- Organize and support marketing activities
- Ensure and maintain confidentiality of all appropriate communications and documentation
- Help drive integrated marketing programs success at SoFi
- Help manage budgets and tracking
- Support marketing team on initiatives from football to dinner events and sponsorships.
- 5+ years of experience providing administrative support to 1 or more executives
- 3+ years of calendar management and expense report management for 1 or more executives
- Excellent communication skills via all means of communication
- Excellent computer skills and comprehension of Google docs and calendar
- Incredibly organized and detail-oriented
- Able to prioritize multiple assignments
- Ability to multi-task and change direction quickly
- Must be flexible and able to quickly react to last minute changes
- Strong scheduling and calendar prioritization skills
- Knowledgeable about organizing off-site events
- Passion for marketing and being a part of a team
- Constantly searching for new and exciting ways to do things
- Experience at a tech company preferred
- BA/BS required
- Catered lunches, a fully stocked kitchen, and subsidized gym membership.
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses.
- A flexible vacation policy allows you to truly relax and reboot.
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, and life insurance as well as disability benefits.
- 100% of health, vision, and dental premiums paid by SoFi for employees and their dependents.
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning.
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs, up to $5,250 a year.
- Monthly contribution to help you pay off your student loans.
Back to top