Director, Wealth Strategy
About The Role
Will work with the General Manager, Wealth in developing the future vision and execution of SoFi’s holistic advice strategy, new product development, and customer journey. This will involve working with the existing lending and investment products as well as the development of additional financial products (e.g. Insurance, Retail Brokerage, 401k) to support the needs of SoFi members.
The role requires strategic analysis of core customer needs and understanding of the competitive landscape. You will be responsible for financial modeling and creating operating models. There will be work with cross functional teams including product, design, engineering, marketing, operations and advice service delivery in design and implementation of new initiatives.
By joining SoFi, you’ll become part of a forward-thinking company that is transforming financial services. Ranked as one of the fastest growing fintech companies in the Bay Area, we’re 600+ employees strong. We offer the excitement of a rapidly growing startup with the stability of a seasoned management team.
The role can be based in NYC or San Francisco.
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Operating model design for investment solutions, advisory services, insurance and other products
- Mapping customer journey and design of relevant use cases
- Cross functional project management with user experience, product, engineering, marketing and advice delivery
- Development, tracking and management of key operational metrics for new products
- Evaluate build / buy decisions and partnership opportunities
- Presentations for senior executive team and board
- 3-5 years experience with top-tier consulting firm, preferably in financial services practice
- Deep FP&A and modeling experience
- Strong communication and critical thinking skills
- New product development and project management experience
- Entrepreneurial background
- Catered lunches, a fully stocked kitchen, and subsidized gym membership.
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses.
- A flexible vacation policy allows you to truly relax and reboot.
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, and life insurance as well as disability benefits.
- 100% of health, vision, and dental premiums paid by SoFI for employees and their dependents.
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning.
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs, up to $5,250 a year.
- Monthly contribution to help you pay off your student loans.
See Inside the Office of SoFi
SoFi was founded in 2011 to offer an innovative solution to the rising problem of student debt. Focused on building a community around traditional financial products, SoFi connects students and recent graduates with alumni and other community investors through school-specific student loan funds. Borrowers save time and money by refinancing their private and federal loans, investors earn an attractive return, and both sides benefit from the SoFi community.
Back to top