Director, Product Marketing
About The Role
SoFi is hiring a capable product marketing director to oversee marketing of student loan refinancing products. This role will champion a key revenue driver for the company. Product marketing at SoFi is a broad role that includes setting and revising go-to-market strategy, driving acquisition toward aggressive growth targets, liaising with the product team to improve the customer experience, supporting business development on B2B efforts, and keeping a watchful eye on competitive and market trends.
By joining SoFi, you’ll become part of a forward-thinking company that is transforming financial services. Recently ranked as one of the fastest growing FinTech companies in the Bay Area, we’re nearly 500 employees strong. We offer the excitement of a rapidly growing startup with the stability of a seasoned management team.
- Build and iterate on product positioning, value proposition and integrated go-to-market programs for student loan refinancing products
- Create and execute plans to exceed aggressive growth objectives
- Evaluate pipeline metrics to identify opportunities and make recommendations to improve lead generation and conversion metrics
- Drive segmentation and implement tactics for various student loan refinancing market segments
- Oversee relevant content creation for the website, marketing channels, and other departments internally
- Understand and report on changes to the broader market context including market shifts, competitive threats, and external factors
- 5-8 years of relevant marketing experience with quantifiable revenue responsibility
- 2-3 years of product market experience at a high-growth company—preferably in the finance industry
- Able to combine strategic thinking with tactical execution
- Past experience with online lending, digital marketing, relevant email and marketing automation tools
- Proven track record of building budgets and programs that support efficient growth
- BA/BS required, MBA welcomed
- Catered lunches, a fully stocked kitchen, and subsidized gym membership.
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses.
- A flexible vacation policy allows you to truly relax and reboot.
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, and life insurance as well as disability benefits.
- 100% of health, vision, and dental premiums paid by SoFI for employees and their dependents.
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning.
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs, up to $5,250 a year.
- Monthly contribution to help you pay off your student loans.
Back to top