About The Role
We are looking for a Producer to join our Marketing team and the overall production of all creative work coming out of SoFi. As the Producer, you will be responsible for facilitating the production of creative work across TV, social, OOH, digital (banners and video), content, print and experiential. This includes managing outside partners (e.g. video production and photographers), negotiating budgets, building and executing timelines and managing the creative queues for the creative team to align with business objectives. The ideal candidate will possess a strong blend of production and creative development experience across concept and script ideation, project management, and delivery.
This is an opportunity to join the team at an early stage, and requires passion building lean processes and fostering the development of best in class creative solutions. You’re obsessed with quality, are detail oriented, encourage innovation, and are a fearless leader with a passion for marketing and design. You’re inspired by the unknown, keeping the customer in mind and have the ambition to take projects to the finish line.
By joining SoFi, you’ll become part of a forward-thinking company that is transforming financial services. Recently ranked as one of the fastest growing fin tech companies in the Bay Area, we’re 800+ employees strong. We offer the excitement of a rapidly growing startup with the stability of a seasoned management team.
- Work among other exceptionally talented staff in a fast-paced, rapidly growing, highly collaborative environment.
- Develop and execute project plans to support campaigns spanning strategy, creative ideation, and production.
- Define the scope of projects including deliverables, milestones, resource needs, and budgets.
- Use project management tools, production methodologies, and leadership level dialogue to maintain tight schedules and high standards of quality
- Oversee, coordinate, track and manage the activities of the internal team and external agencies to ensure that project goals are completed on time. Constantly adjust and communicate priorities according to business objectives.
- Partner with senior-level executives and other stakeholders to shepherd projects through launch.
- Identify and fix bottlenecks, as well as clearing roadblocks both on the day-to-day and in the longer term
- Ensure the creative team ships high quality creative executions and timely delivery.
- Build team camaraderie and apply best practices in cross discipline knowledge sharing.
- Build the systems to enable the rest of the organization to execute similar initiatives.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively as a mediator between all development disciplines, as well as with upper management
- Demonstrated ability to self-prioritize and execute with minimal supervision, while also leading by example
- Proven experience managing schedules and requirements to implement desired features
- Proactive in finding new ways to problem solve and work with resolutions
- Unrelenting self-motivation, positive attitude, and initiative
- Proven conflict management and evaluation, mitigation and risk resolution
- Attention to detail, while being able to rise above to see the bigger picture
- 6+ years of relevant experience producing multi-channel campaigns including print, experiential, digital, photo, video, and social
- Strong business acumen, with a solid understanding of how to achieve objectives while meeting an expected brand standard, a high bar for aesthetic quality within set budgets and schedules.
- Experience directly managing, mentoring, and building local and remote design and production teams.
- Strong understanding of filmmaking across cinematography, lighting, sound, motion design, script writing. Solid understanding of photography is also necessary.
- Experience managing external resources, remote contractors, and vendors.
- Clear and effective communicator.
- Partnership experience with outside agencies and contract negotiations.
- Love of storytelling that pushes creative boundaries.
- Knowledge of financial services / personal finance a plus
- Catered lunches, a fully stocked kitchen, and subsidized gym membership.
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses.
- A flexible vacation policy allows you to truly relax and reboot.
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, and life insurance as well as disability benefits.
- 100% of health, vision, and dental premiums paid by SoFI for employees and their dependents.
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning.
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs, up to $5,250 a year.
- Monthly contribution to help you pay off your student loans.
See Inside the Office of SoFi
SoFi was founded in 2011 to offer an innovative solution to the rising problem of student debt. Focused on building a community around traditional financial products, SoFi connects students and recent graduates with alumni and other community investors through school-specific student loan funds. Borrowers save time and money by refinancing their private and federal loans, investors earn an attractive return, and both sides benefit from the SoFi community.
Back to top