About The Role
We are looking for a Creative Director to join our Marketing team and lead the overall creative direction for our rapidly growing brand. As the Creative Director, you will be responsible for setting the look, tone and feel of the SoFi brand across all of our marketing assets across the funnel. You will be partnering closely with our website and product teams to ensure that the digital experience brings the brand to life in a cohesive and authentic way. We are looking for someone who can build highly innovative and creative programs to connect consumers without brand but can also help deliver measurable programs that drive business results.
By joining SoFi, you’ll become part of a forward-thinking company that is transforming financial services. Ranked as one of the fastest growing fin tech companies in the Bay Area, we’re 600+ employees strong. We offer the excitement of a rapidly growing startup with the stability of a seasoned management team.
- Develop a world-class creative team with a vision and structure that attracts top talent and meets the needs of a growing organization
- Mentor and manage a cross-functional team of creatives—owning the personal and professional development of these individuals
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and outside agency partners to set the creative strategy to bring the brand to life across initiatives, channels and products. Use this strategy to guide the priorities and output of the creative team
- Manage a team of designers to execute across all major design projects across web, mobile, audio, social, digital, OOH and video
- Work with leaders to identify and prioritize key brand and acquisition creative initiatives to support SoFi growth and experience for members and prospects
- Partner closely with channel owners to build a consistent end-to-end brand experience across multiple marketing touch-points and multiple mediums
- Cultivate ownership of marketing initiatives and performance across the creative team
- Partner closely with engineering/UX to ensure consistency of the overall experience of our brand
- Strong leader and manager
- Excellent communicator
- Creative visionary
- Team player
- Attention to detail, while being able to rise above to see the bigger picture
- 10+ years of relevant work in creative field with a portfolio of results driven work that shows diversity of experience across both online and offline marketing, including TV creative development
- Experience with brand management/design
- Would like to see both agency and in-house experience
- Management and mentorship experience (5+ years)
- Experience with marketing campaigns across mediums—web, OOH, print, social, TV, video, internal collateral (e.g. presentations)—across the funnel (awareness, conversion, advocacy, etc.)
- Knowledge of financial services / personal finance a plus
- Catered lunches, a fully stocked kitchen, and subsidized gym membership.
- Competitive salary packages, bonuses and stock options.
- A flexible vacation policy allows you to truly relax and reboot.
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, and life insurance as well as disability benefits.
- 100% of health, vision, and dental premiums paid by SoFI for employees and their dependents.
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning.
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs, up to $5,250 a year.
- Monthly contribution to help you pay off your student loans.
Back to top