About The Role
SoFi is looking for a creative copywriter to join our Marketing team. You’re a self-starter, team player, and looking to add value to our brand story. You will help develop original digital, social, and traditional advertising campaigns—and build branded communications across social, blog, web, digital, and print.
By joining SoFi, you’ll become part of a forward-thinking company that is transforming financial services. Recently ranked as one of the fastest growing fintech companies in the Bay Area, we’re nearly 600+ employees strong. We offer the excitement of a rapidly growing startup with the stability of a seasoned management team.
- Write clear, concise, and conversational copy. Short-form (digital banners and social posts), long-form (email and blog), and everything in between.
- Collaborate closely with the design team to come up with creative solutions.
- Work with stakeholders and reviewers to keep the brand voice consistent.
- You know what makes a killer headline and have a knack for writing both editorial blog posts and snappy banner ads.
- You can adjust SoFi’s brand voice and tone based on medium and audience.
- Experience ideating for integrated campaigns and new product launches.
- You’re ready to move quickly, test the copy you create, and iterate to find the perfect performance-based solution.
- You take initiative, keep organized, and can handle multiple projects at once.
- Strong problem-solving skills, excellent grammar, an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, close attention to detail.
- Knowledge of financial services or personal finance a plus.
- A minimum of 3-4 years writing copy for a brand, either at an ad agency or in an in-house creative department.
- Bachelor’s degree with English/Advertising/Journalism focus.
- Excellent writing and editorial skills.
- Personal finance and consumer experience preferable
- In-house or agency experience
- Detail oriented and organized
- Measured and data-driven
- Catered lunches, a fully stocked kitchen, and subsidized gym membership.
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses.
- A flexible vacation policy allows you to truly relax and reboot.
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, and life insurance as well as disability benefits.
- 100% of health, vision, and dental premiums paid by SoFI for employees and their dependents.
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning.
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs, up to $5,250 a year.
- Monthly contribution to help you pay off your student loans.
Back to top