Closer Document Drawer
The Closer Document Drawer will manage file flow and act as an advocate from doc draw through loan funding. You will use your extensive knowledge of mortgage loan products, loan documents, loan funding requirements and escrow/title practice, as well as regulatory compliance laws as they apply to mortgage lending transactions to deliver a quality product.
By joining SoFi Lending Corp., you’ll become part of a forward-thinking technology company that is transforming financial services with innovative loan products and investment tools. Recently ranked as one of the fastest growing fintech companies in the Bay Area, we’ve grown from 150 to 500+ employees in the past year and just raised a $1 Billion round of funding. We offer the excitement of a rapidly growing startup with the stability of a seasoned management team.
- Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of loan documents.
- Effectively communicate status and expectations to internal staff, loan originators, closing agents and notary signers.
- Ensure data integrity by reviewing loan data in LOS and software systems.
- Verify lock information and final fee sheet is in compliance with loan originator compensation per company guidelines.
- Verify appraisal and credit documentation are not expired.
- Review loan for compliance with prevailing consumer finance regulations.
- Review signed loan documents, loan approval and investor conditions.
- Contact closing agents and real estate agents to request conditions as needed to ensure close of escrow and rate lock expiration are met.
- Provide feedback to management on suggested policy changes and/or enhancements.
- Maintain a high level of customer service with quick response times and accurate information (both internally and externally).
- Performs other duties as assigned, including assisting other team members and management as needed.
- Maintains a high degree of confidentiality.
- Experience as a mortgage loan document drawer, closer or funder.
- Knowledge of mortgage loan products, loan documents and loan funding requirements.
- Knowledge of required residential compliance rules and regulations.
- Good technical skills including proficiency with Windows operating system and keyboard skills.
- Knowledge of Loan Closing processes and required documentation.
- Ability to handle confidential material in a professional, ethical manner.
- Ability to perform tasks with limited supervision.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
- Time management and organization skills to effectively prioritize multiple objectives and achieve volume goals. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Catered lunches, a fully stocked kitchen, and subsidized gym membership.
- Competitive salary packages, bonuses.
- A flexible vacation policy allows you to truly relax and reboot.
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, and life insurance as well as disability benefits.
- 100% of health, vision, and dental premiums paid by SoFi for employees and their dependents.
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs, up to $5,250 a year
- Monthly contribution to help you pay off your student loans.
See Inside the Office of SoFi
SoFi was founded in 2011 to offer an innovative solution to the rising problem of student debt. Focused on building a community around traditional financial products, SoFi connects students and recent graduates with alumni and other community investors through school-specific student loan funds. Borrowers save time and money by refinancing their private and federal loans, investors earn an attractive return, and both sides benefit from the SoFi community.
Back to top