Analyst, International Division
About The Role
Generalist role to support Country Heads in SoFi’s international expansion efforts. Primary responsibilities will include conducting general market research, compiling preliminary budgets and assisting in general corporate and operational activities. The role will liaise between various functional groups including marketing, product, legal, credit and loan operations. The position will be a key contributor to SoFi’s international expansion plans, a critical pillar of SoFi’s overall growth plans
By joining SoFi, you’ll become part of a forward-thinking company that is transforming financial services. Recently ranked as one of the fastest growing FinTech companies in the country, we’re nearly 650 employees strong. We offer the excitement of a rapidly growing startup with the stability of a seasoned management team
- Total addressable market analysis
- Competitive landscape assessment
- Preliminary product-market fit analysis
- Legal and regulatory overview
- Cultural considerations
Budgeting and financial planning and analysis
- Draft of individual country budgets
- Maintaining and updating country specific models
- Liaising with various functional groups to ensure accurate model assumptions
- Drafting regulatory business plans
- Preparing credit license applications in different jurisdictions
- Negotiating leases, setting up banking services
- Managing legal and tax advisors
- Full support of individual Country Head
- Operational support – assisting with
- Preparation of compliance policies and training programs
- Development of underwriting policies
- Development of marketing strategies
- Capital markets liaison
- Product development and new product identification
- Development of Operational servicing
- 2-3 years consulting, investment banking or financial analyst experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Motivated, self-starter with the ability to effectively manage multiple deliverables under tight deadlines
- Able to combine strategic thinking with tactical execution
- BA/BS required
- Previous consumer lending and/or capital markets experience preferred
- Catered lunches, a fully stocked kitchen, and subsidized gym membership.
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses.
- A flexible vacation policy allows you to truly relax and reboot.
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, and life insurance as well as disability benefits.
- 100% of health, vision, and dental premiums paid by SoFI for employees and their dependents.
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning.
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs, up to $5,250 a year.
- Monthly contribution to help you pay off your student loans.
Back to top