Technical Account Manager
- Flexible / Remote
Founded in 2012, Socure is the leader in high-assurance digital identity verification technology. Named to Forbes’ 2019 AI 50 list as one of America’s most promising AI companies, and a recent winner of API World’s Best Data API, Socure’s technology applies artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques with trusted online/offline data intelligence from email, address, phone, IP, social media and the broader Internet to verify identities in real-time. Customers include three of the top five U.S. banks, seven of the top 10 U.S. card issuers, as well as the majority of leading digital banks, lenders and insurers across the U.S. We are funded by some of the world's best investors and entrepreneurs including Scale Venture Partners, Commerce Ventures, Work-Bench, Santander InnoVentures and Two Sigma Ventures.
The only way we can further our mission of becoming the single, trusted source of identity verification and eliminating identity fraud is by building the best team on the planet. This is where you come in!
We are looking for a Technical Account Manager to join and be a key member of Socure’s Growth team. In this role, you'll own ongoing, consultative relationships and be the face of Socure throughout the post-sales customer journey: from on-boarding to implementation to renewal - sustaining and growing your accounts by proactively monitoring your customers’ integrations for optimal usage and demonstrating the value of current and additional products and services.
What You'll Do:
- Drive customer satisfaction through understanding customer needs, providing responsive service to customer issues, integrating partners into the sales process and building relationships with key customer contacts
- Provision customer accounts, configure connectivity, help customers integrate their platforms with our SaaS services and both determine and deploy decisioning logic based on best practices
- Solicit feedback data from customers, and ensure that customers are realizing the full value of the solution by monitoring usage and results
- Interface with product management to ensure timely and accurate delivery
- Work closely with Account Managers and Sales Representatives to help win opportunities.
- Communicate value to the customer, as well as convey feedback to PMs for better product iterations
- Train customers to use the solution effectively, and monitor to ensure that customers are deriving maximum value
What You'll Bring:
- BS/BA in business administration, engineering, math, economics, statistics, computer science or other relevant field is preferred
- 5+ years experience in Technical Account Management, Technical Support Engineering, Business Analysis, Implementation Management or similar
- Experience with SaaS implementations, application development integrations, service and support processes
- Experience managing complex enterprise accounts and orchestrating a cross-functional account team
- Experience working with APIs and API integration with various programming languages
- Experience with SDKs, developer frameworks, mobile device and web application development
- Comfortable conducting product overviews and product demonstrations with clear, complete messages
- A self-starter approach to work and the ability to adapt and thrive in rapidly changing circumstances
- Comfortable with 10-20% travel, post-COVID. Remote work is expected at this time.
- Industry: Prior experience with financial services, sponsor banks and financial regulations
- Domain: Prior experience with identity fraud, KYC, consumer watchlists, and DocV technologies
- Experience with Data Science and statistical data analysis is a plus
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Equity - every employee is a stakeholder in our upside
- Medical, dental and vision benefits for employees and their dependents
- Parental leave and fertility support
- Flexible PTO
- 401K with company match
- Stipend to supply your home office
- Annual professional development stipend
A Message on COVID-19:
Back to top