Staff Test Engineer - SDET
- Chennai, India
Founded in 2012, Socure is the leader in high-assurance digital identity verification technology. Named to Forbes’ 2019 AI 50 list as one of America’s most promising AI companies, and a recent winner of API World’s Best Data API, Socure’s technology applies artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques with trusted online/offline data intelligence from email, address, phone, IP, social media and the broader Internet to verify identities in real-time. Customers include three of the top five U.S. banks, seven of the top 10 U.S. card issuers, as well as the majority of leading digital banks, lenders and insurers across the U.S. We are funded by some of the world's best investors and entrepreneurs including Scale Venture Partners, Commerce Ventures, Work-Bench, Santander InnoVentures and Two Sigma Ventures.
The only way we can further our mission of becoming the single, trusted source of identity verification and eliminating identity fraud is by building the best team on the planet. This is where you come in!
What we’ll look for in you :
- 12+ years of proven experience in leading and owning QA - Manual and Automation streams
- Demonstrated ability in creating automation frameworks at scale
- Lead QA efforts in individual capacity along manual and automation streams
- Experience having led a select team of QA engineers on day to day execution
- Demonstrating experience in being a quality evangelist. Having driven critical quality process and initiatives (both from scratch or improved upon where one existed) that led to improvement in execution bar in the short term and adopted as a quality framework in the long term.
- Demonstrating experience in having influenced adoption of improved quality process across peer teams and org.
- Ability to talk through improvement in terms of verifiable metrics and audits within and across teams.
- Expert at Statistical analysis and failure pattern identification
- Gray and blackbox testing methodologies
- Experience in writing and reviewing test plans and test cases
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Some experience with mobile device testing Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Comprehends and contributes to high level requirements and designs
- R code, Python, Selenium (java), Jira, API’s
What you’re day to day activities look like:
- Leading and executing QA initiatives along with the rest of the engineering team.
- Initiate stakeholder drive quality reviews demonstrating improved quality metrics and acceleration on a continuous basis.
- Be a quality champion influence to refine and improve quality process within across geographically distributed teams. Be accountable for the outcomes thus achieved and lead on a continuous improvement vector.
- Regression testing of most recent builds
- Participate in product design discussions and sprint planning meetings
- Test and verify requirements of newly implemented code by Engineering for Data Science
- Perform Statistical analysis on project data for Data Science
Back to top