Sr. Manager of Content Marketing (Short Form)
- New York, NY
Founded in 2012, Socure is the leader in digital identity verification technology at Day Zero and beyond. Our predictive analytics platform applies artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques, with trusted online/offline data intelligence from email, phone, address, IP, device, velocity, and the broader internet, to verify identities in real-time. We have more than 400 customers across the financial services, gaming, telecom, and eCommerce industries, including three of the top five banks, seven top 10 issuers, three top MSBs, multiple tier-one payroll providers, the top credit bureau, and over 75 of the largest and most successful fintechs such as Varo Money, Public, Chime, and Stash. We are funded by some of the world's best investors and entrepreneurs including Accel, Scale Venture Partners, Commerce Ventures, Work-Bench, Sorenson, Citi Ventures, Wells Fargo Strategic Capital, Synchrony, MVB Bank, Santander InnoVentures, and Two Sigma Ventures.
Our trophy case includes numerous industry awards and accolades, including being named one of Forbes America’s Best Startup Employers 2021 as well as the Best New Technology Introduced over the Last 12 months – Data and Data Services at the 2020 American Financial Technology Awards (AFTAs), being ranked #70 on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™, getting listed as a Gartner Cool Vendor, and winning Finovate’s Award for Best Use of AI/ML, to name a few!
The only way we can further our mission of becoming the single, trusted source of identity verification and eliminating identity fraud is by building the best team on the planet. This is where you come in!
We are looking for an experienced Sr. Manager of Content Marketing (Short Form) to help drive demand generation, education, and awareness across channels for Socure’s suite of solutions. In this role, you will take ownership over building customer-centric messaging and B2B content assets, while serving as a close business partner to Design, Account Management, Sales, Product, Data Science and other internal stakeholders. The ideal candidate will be a compelling and detail-oriented, visual storyteller with proven experience in technical business writing and short form content development. You will be reporting directly to the Head of Content Marketing.
This role can be permanently 100% remote anywhere in the United States.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with the head of content marketing and wider marketing team to build and execute a prospect-centric content that is tailored for each of Socure’s product lines and for the different industries and verticals that Socure serves
- Develop compelling content across various mediums, including videos, blogs, infographics, emails, social posts, and more
- Partner regularly with SMEs across various departments (Product, Sales, Marketing, Data Science, Growth) to take technical and business concepts and translate these concepts into messaging and visual content that drives awareness of Socure’s solutions
- Track, analyze, and report on content effectiveness and conversion
- Identify and execute on new channels where Socure should have more of a thought leadership presence
What You’ll Bring:
- First and foremost, you’re a storyteller. You’re able to draw the reader in and tell a story through content creation in a compelling way through a variety of mediums
- 3+ years of relevant work experience (research, brand marketing, content marketing, digital marketing), in a B2B SaaS environment
- Self-starter mentality: ability to self-educate, build a strategy, communicate that strategy to get stakeholder buy-in, and execute
- Exceptional copywriting and editing skills, with a strong attention to detail
- Strong project management skills and ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Experience analyzing and leverage data and metrics to measure audience impact
- Capable of creating technical content for a variety of different mediums (blogs, videos, etc)
- Strong eye for design
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Nice to have: Experience with content creation for Data Science and Machine Learning technologies
- Nice to have: Domain expertise in Fraud, Identity, Risk, etc.
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Equity - every employee is a stakeholder in our upside
- Medical, dental and vision benefits for employees and their dependents
- Parental leave and fertility support
- Flexible PTO
- 401K with company match
- Stipend to supply your home office
- Annual professional development stipend
A Message on COVID-19:
Socure's number one priority is to safeguard the health and well-being of our team members, our families and our communities. During this unprecedented time, we are closely monitoring COVID-19 developments and updating our response plan quarterly. We are regularly soliciting feedback from our employees to help inform our return-to-office strategy. For our team members who loved going into the office, we are looking forward to meeting once again! But until then, we are striving to ensure that Socureans have the resources and support they need to excel from home. This includes a work-from-home stipend so you can build your home office and fun, virtual events so you can continue to feel connected to your coworkers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top