- Flexible / Remote
Founded in 2012, Socure is the leader in high-assurance digital identity verification technology. Named to Forbes’ 2019 AI 50 list as one of America’s most promising AI companies, and a recent winner of API World’s Best Data API, Socure’s technology applies artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques with trusted online/offline data intelligence from email, address, phone, IP, social media and the broader Internet to verify identities in real-time. Customers include three of the top five U.S. banks, seven of the top 10 U.S. card issuers, as well as the majority of leading digital banks, lenders and insurers across the U.S. We are funded by some of the world's best investors and entrepreneurs including Citi Ventures, Wells Fargo Strategic Capital, Synchrony Financial, Scale Venture Partners, Commerce Ventures, Work-Bench, Santander InnoVentures and Two Sigma Ventures.
The only way we can further our mission of becoming the single, trusted source of identity verification and eliminating identity fraud is by building the best team on the planet. This is where you come in!
Reporting to the Head of Solution Consulting, the Solutions Consultant is the primary technical point-of-contact throughout the sales cycle and product implementation process. The Consultant will be the subject matter expert for all Socure products and will be responsible for understanding client needs and matching them to solutions using Socure's products. Consultants work collaboratively with various departments across the organization to support the sale of Socure's solutions. This individual will also be responsible for coordinating resources across several functional areas. In addition, the Consultant will work with other senior employees across the organization in ensuring our products are at the forefront of the industry.
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate with Sales Leadership in business development activities, including the presentation of products and solutions to prospective clients, the preparation of statements of work (SOWs) and pricing.
- Collaborate with Data Science on Proof-of-Concept (POCs) design and execution, and utilize industry and domain expertise to tailor strategies and recommendations for prospective clients.
- Work closely with Product Development to funnel concepts for product innovation and new generations to product managers.
- Drive thought leadership with Product Marketing for blogs, whitepapers, research briefs, webinars, and more
- Serve as a means of translation between technical and non-technical audiences, both internally and externally
- Lead meetings with project stakeholders to align resources and determine relative priority of projects to maximize business results.
- Serves as the day-to-day technical expert on external and internal projects and engagements related to sales engagements supporting both direct field sales and channel sales teams.
- Provide project leadership and mentor other team members.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration, engineering, math, economics, statistics, computer science or other relevant field is preferred
- 6+ years of professional work experience with 3+ years of experience working in professional services consultant, customer management, or sales engineering capacity
- Demonstrated experience leading enterprise-level engagements dealing with analytics, technology, and/or enterprise software
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate resources and priorities with multiple stakeholders in order to drive business results
- Prior experience or knowledge of SaaS sales processes
- Ability to synthesize complex statistical observations into clear results and concrete recommendations (both verbally and in writing)
- Expert at building and delivering presentations with clear, complete messages
- Prior experience in the financial services or wireless industries
- Prior experience conducting credit/fraud risk management analysis, threshold optimization, and swap sets
- Prior experience working with document image capture or other OCR or CV tools
- Prior domain expertise with FCRA, ECOA, GLBA, PATRIOT Act, BSA, and other banking regulations
- Strong technical depth (ex. ML/DS technologies, SDLCs, RESTful APIs, RDBMS, etc.)
- Excited by the challenges of a fast-paced, mission-driven company set on disrupting the identity verification industry
- Comfort with up to 30% travel, post-COVID. This is a remote role, with travel as required.
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Equity - every employee is a stakeholder in our upside
- Medical, dental and vision benefits for employees and their dependents
- Parental leave and fertility support
- Flexible PTO
- 401K with company match
- Stipend to supply your home office
- Annual professional development stipend
A Message on COVID-19:
Back to top