Sales Enablement Manager
- New York, NY
Founded in 2012, Socure is the leader in high-assurance digital identity verification technology. Named to Forbes’ 2019 AI 50 list as one of America’s most promising AI companies, and a recent winner of API World’s Best Data API, Socure’s technology applies artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques with trusted online/offline data intelligence from email, address, phone, IP, social media and the broader Internet to verify identities in real-time. Customers include three of the top five U.S. banks, seven of the top 10 U.S. card issuers, as well as the majority of leading digital banks, lenders and insurers across the U.S. We are funded by some of the world's best investors and entrepreneurs including Scale Venture Partners, Commerce Ventures, Work-Bench, Santander InnoVentures, and Two Sigma Ventures.
The only way we can further our mission of becoming a single, trusted source of identity verification and eliminating identity fraud is by building the best team on the planet. This is where you come in!
We are looking for a Sales Enablement Manager who can develop and deliver training material, as well as technical skills. This person will have expertise in drawing up and editing original content, as well as in editing and updating existing materials. Reporting directly to our Head of Education, you will help develop the strategy for speeding up employee ramp time at Socure.
What You'll Do:
- Work directly with Head of Education to help deliver, build and plan different strategies to educate and train our sales team
- Gather product and domain information from subject matter experts
- Create training programs and materials (one pager, data sheets, event-based, etc.) for internal and external stakeholders
- Become an expert on all aspects of Socure’s business, including but not limited to sales expertise, product, industry, etc.
- Assisting in the development of metrics to assess our training performance and effectiveness
- Creating, managing and coordinating the training calendar, grading, and tracking employee progress
- Collaborate and develop relationships with internal customer-facing departments, including sales outbound, account management and customer success
- Capture, analyze and report on training and testing results
What You'll Bring:
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience creating sales enablement or technical product marketing content for ingestion by a commercial audience.
- Experience translating technical concepts to a broad audience with varying levels of technical background. B2B SaaS experience a plus
- Use of and implementation of Learning Management Systems, content management system, and/or Salesforce is a nice to have.
- Excellent writing, presentation, and communication skills are required.
- Technical writing background, and the ability to work with subject matter experts to transform technical subjects into digestible, internally-facing content.
- Ability with design, to create well-formatted material.
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Equity - every employee is a stakeholder in our upside
- Medical, dental and vision benefits for employees and their dependents
- Parental leave and fertility support
- Flexible PTO
- 401K with company match
- Stipend to supply your home office
- Annual professional development stipend
A Message on COVID-19:
Back to top