- Chennai, India
Founded in 2012, Socure is the leader in high-assurance digital identity verification technology. Named to Forbes’ 2019 AI 50 list as one of America’s most promising AI companies, and a recent winner of API World’s Best Data API, Socure’s technology applies artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques with trusted online/offline data intelligence from email, address, phone, IP, social media and the broader Internet to verify identities in real-time. Customers include three of the top five U.S. banks, seven of the top 10 U.S. card issuers, as well as the majority of leading digital banks, lenders and insurers across the U.S. We are funded by some of the world's best investors and entrepreneurs including Scale Venture Partners, Commerce Ventures, Work-Bench, Santander InnoVentures and Two Sigma Ventures.
The only way we can further our mission of becoming the single, trusted source of identity verification and eliminating identity fraud is by building the best team on the planet. This is where you come in!
We are looking for a Product Manager (Fraud) to join our team to work across our product and data teams to accelerate our go-to-market strategies. This position will closely interact with Data Engineering, Data Science, Growth, Sales, and Compliance to support our product roadmap to drive customer satisfaction. Reporting to our VP of Product for our Fraud solutions, David Liu (but eventually reporting to a Director lead, yet to be hired), you will be taking on and fully owning one, if not the most, strategic projects we have in the works here at Socure.
What You'll Do:
- Understand fraud trends and controls, and document new features which are needed to improve our fraud models.
- Work with engineers to clearly document and test the specs as our tech teams execute.
- Manage several product and data initiatives and drive to execution, efficiently and effectively.
- Improve the flexibility and robustness of our infrastructure which delivers fraud models & reasons.
- Interpret quantitative results and translate them into qualitative presentations
- Conduct peer reviews and develop rapport with internal stakeholders
- Constantly display an intellectual curiosity and desire for optimization
What You'll Bring:
- 3+ years of relevant Product Management experience or experience in fraud analytics as well as product owner experience.
- Ability to grasp deep technical concepts, including predictive analytics and statistical models.
- Penchant for clear, concise, and impactful communication to either technical or business audiences
- Demonstrated record of individual achievements and collaborative team successes
- Conceptually sound visionary, omni-directional influencer, and storyteller who stays connected to the details
- Multi-directional application of data to both test hypotheses and disconfirm beliefs
- Use of first principles engineering to push the status-quo
- Transformative domain experience in Agile environments
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving, partnership management, organizational, and communication skills.
- Proactive learner following global product, data and technology trends
- Active participation and demonstration of critical thinking on product and data strategy
- Ability to responsibly scale a product organization and spread product knowledge across the organization
- Ability to travel ~15-20%
- MBA or similar advanced degrees.
- Experience with R, Python, Bash, or another scripting language
- SQL and RDBMS familiarity
- BI tools: Tableau, Looker, or other related tools
- Experience working with large data sets and graph databases
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Equity - every employee is a stakeholder in our enormous upside
- A tech-first company culture driven by entrepreneurial thinking and talent
- A great team working in unison towards the same mission
- Transparency is what our product is built on—and so is our culture
- Generous medical, dental and vision benefits for employees and their dependents
- Parental leave and fertility support
- Flexible PTO
- 401K with company match
Back to top