Director, Account Executive
- Flexible / Remote
Founded in 2012, Socure is the leader in high-assurance digital identity verification technology. Named to Forbes’ 2019 AI 50 list as one of America’s most promising AI companies, and a recent winner of API World’s Best Data API, Socure’s technology applies artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques with trusted online/offline data intelligence from email, address, phone, IP, social media and the broader Internet to verify identities in real-time. Customers include three of the top five U.S. banks, seven of the top 10 U.S. card issuers, as well as the majority of leading digital banks, lenders and insurers across the U.S. We are funded by some of the world's best investors and entrepreneurs including Scale Venture Partners, Commerce Ventures, Work-Bench, Santander InnoVentures and Two Sigma Ventures.
The only way we can further our mission of becoming the single, trusted source of identity verification and eliminating identity fraud is by building the best team on the planet. This is where you come in!
We are looking for a Director, Account Executive to join as a key member of our commercial sales team. You can be based anywhere remotely in the USA.
What You'll Do:
- Drive sales and exceed expectations in terms of revenue generation
- Build a prospect pipeline and create/ expand existing networks
- Understand the sales cycle - from lead generation to closure to success
- Evidence of sustained quota/goal achievement demonstrable account and/or channel management experience
- Command of goal-oriented, customer-centric/solution selling principles and methods.
- Proven track record in software sales
- Exposure in the start-up space
- Experienced in new to market products
What You'll Bring:
- 5-7 years of experience selling analytical-driven SaaS solutions to enterprise customers including those in the financial services industry (Fraud, Risk and Identity)
- You are a master of consultative sales processes and know B2B SaaS forwards and backwards.
- Bachelor's / Master’s degree in business or related discipline
- Experience selling to large enterprises in the region and building a geographical or vertical territory
- Background building and running a Channel model is helpful
- Background in complex data analytics, big data, machine learning, fraud, risk, identity and security
- Experience forecasting commitments with accuracy
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Equity - every employee is a stakeholder in our upside
- Medical, dental and vision benefits for employees and their dependents
- Parental leave and fertility support
- Flexible PTO
- 401K with company match
- Stipend to supply your home office
- Annual professional development stipend
A Message on COVID-19:
Socure's number one priority is to safeguard the health and well-being of our team members, our families and our communities. During this unprecedented time, we are closely monitoring COVID-19 developments and updating our response plan quarterly. We are regularly soliciting feedback from our employees to help inform our return-to-office strategy. For our team members who loved going into the office, we are looking forward to meeting once again! But until then, we are striving to ensure that Socureans have the resources and support they need to excel from home. This includes a work-from-home stipend so you can build your home office and fun, virtual events so you can continue to feel connected to your coworkers.
Back to top