- New York, NY
Founded in 2012, Socure is the leader in high-assurance digital identity verification technology. Named to Forbes’ 2019 AI 50 list as one of America’s most promising AI companies, and a recent winner of API World’s Best Data API, Socure’s technology applies artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques with trusted online/offline data intelligence from email, address, phone, IP, social media and the broader Internet to verify identities in real-time. Customers include three of the top five U.S. banks, seven of the top 10 U.S. card issuers, as well as the majority of leading digital banks, lenders and insurers across the U.S. We are funded by some of the world's best investors and entrepreneurs including Scale Venture Partners, Commerce Ventures, Work-Bench, Santander InnoVentures and Two Sigma Ventures.
The only way we can further our mission of becoming the single, trusted source of identity verification and eliminating identity fraud is by building the best team on the planet. This is where you come in!
We are looking for an Account Manager to join and be a key member of Socure’s Growth team. In this role, you'll own major financial existing accounts, drive sales, ongoing, consultative relationships and be the face of Socure throughout the post-sales customer journey - from onboarding to implementation to renewal - and create and implement strategic account plans focused on enterprise-wide deployments of products and services.
What You'll Do:
- Partner with our Direct and Channel Sales Teams to develop, scale, and grow our post-sales Account Management function
- Act as a trusted advisor to customers and successfully establish relationships throughout the customer’s organization
- Identify expansion and up-sell opportunities, new use cases, and play a key role in renewing enterprise customer contracts
- Manage time-to-revenue timelines following contract signing, including product delivery, integration between customer infrastructure and company SaaS service, and sign-offs
- Coordinate technical resources needed for up-sell opportunities and support issues, and own status reporting to support revenue projections
- Act as an escalation point for renewals strategy, critical account issues, and ongoing account planning
What You'll Bring:
- BA/BS required
- Minimum 8 years experience in Account Management, with at least three years as an Account Manager, or similar role
- Experience managing complex enterprise accounts and leading the relationship at all levels of the institution from executive to business owners
- A proven track record of quota achievement and demonstrated career stability
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and a bias for action
- A self-starter approach to work and the ability to adapt and thrive in rapidly changing circumstances
- Salesforce knowledge
- SaaS background
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Equity - every employee is a stakeholder in our upside
- Medical, dental and vision benefits for employees and their dependents
- Parental leave and fertility support
- Flexible PTO
- 401K with company match
- Stipend to supply your home office
- Annual professional development stipend
A Message on COVID-19:
Socure's number one priority is to safeguard the health and well-being of our team members, our families and our communities. During this unprecedented time, we are closely monitoring COVID-19 developments and updating our response plan quarterly. We are regularly soliciting feedback from our employees to help inform our return-to-office strategy. For our team members who loved going into the office, we are looking forward to meeting once again! But until then, we are striving to ensure that Socureans have the resources and support they need to excel from home. This includes a work-from-home stipend so you can build your home office and fun, virtual events so you can continue to feel connected to your coworkers.
Back to top