Senior DevOps Engineer
Are you passionate about implementing and maintaining a robust infrastructure that directly impacts our client base? Do you thrive in a demanding role and enjoy ensuring the overall health and performance of a production environment? If so, keep reading!
What You'll Do:
- Write new code for Deployment, Monitoring, and Configuration of our Cloud Product Offerings
- Mentor other team members in best in class DevOps practices
- Maintain and monitor our AWS cloud infrastructure
- Proactively identifying trends, determining root causes, and initiating appropriate action to resolve issues.
- Enhance security protocols
- Develop solutions with team members to implement previously defined and documented requirements.
- 8+ years experience in a DevOps/Cloud Systems Admin role
- 5+ years experience writing code to automate data center tasks
- 5+ years' experience working with AWS
- Familiar with monitoring and maintaining backup systems
Why We're Awesome:
At Social Solutions, we're mission focused and results oriented! We're a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Social Solutions' software (SaaS) helps some of the most vulnerable human beings in our society. Our software for Nonprofits allows them to spend less time on compliance and more time on ensuring the effectiveness of their service programs for the people who rely on them. Since our software was designed by direct service works for direct service providers, it also helps them to demonstrate impact to stakeholders.
What You'll Get:
- Amazing coworkers
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- 8 hours per quarter of volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities
- That's not all, folks!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Meet Some of Social Solutions's Employees
VP of People
Margaux takes Social Solutions employees from cradle to career, meaning she oversees recruitment efforts, onboarding, training, and growth development opportunities.
Back to top