- Austin, TX
Are you a strategic thinker, a problem solver, and a self-starter? Do you enjoy designing and developing test plans and test cases for web based products? Are you driven by automation and motivated to get into a SET role in the future? If so, keep reading!
What You'll Do
- Design, develop and maintain test plan and test cases effectively and independently for Apricot Software as well as its integration points to APIs, add-ons and 3rd party applications.
- Contribute to the manual test strategy and provide feedback for improvements
- Maintain and update the regression test plan and test cases based on new functionality.
- Contribute to the document creation for QA processes and provide feedback for improvements.
- Record and track defects/bugs to closure as well as deliver project assignments on time, within budget, and with high quality.
- Work with software developers to identify and resolve defects/bugs.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field is preferred and/or 1+ years of experience as a manual tester, for web based applications or client server applications.
- Strong understanding of SQL queries and GUI design standards and/or strong understanding of SAP Business Object
- Strong knowledge of QA strategies and methodologies (smoke testing, regression testing, functional and non-functional testing).
- Strong knowledge of white-box, grey-box and black-box testing as well as strong SDLC knowledge.
- Experience/knowledge with automation testing and automation test tools such as Cypress and Selenium preferred
Why We're Awesome
Recently named one of Built In Austin's Top 5 Best Companies to Work for in Austin. At Social Solutions, we're mission focused and results oriented! We're a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Our clients affect countless lives every day. That's why we go above and beyond to provide tools to get the job done. We help non-profits get to the heart of their data so they can maximize their efforts to do even more good. We help those that are changing the world.
What You'll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- 8 hours per quarter of volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities
- That's not all, folks!
In order to fulfill Social Solutions' mission to "help people transform lives," we seek to build teams that leverage diverse perspectives to create an innovative and welcoming environment.
To that end, we make employment decisions based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Social Solutions does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.
Back to top