Director, Account Management
Who We Are:
Mission focused and results oriented! Social Solutions' main purpose and software solution (SaaS) helps some of the most vulnerable human beings in our society. Our software for Nonprofits allows them to spend less time on compliance and funder reporting and more time on ensuring the effectiveness of their service programs for the people who rely on them. Since our software was designed by direct service workers for direct service providers, it also helps them to demonstrate impact to stakeholders. Our team is comprised of super talented people who want to be a part of an exciting high growth company and help transform lives.
Who You Are:
A mission and results-driven coach and mentor who leads with conviction and enjoys developing high potential account management professionals into over achievers. You're polished when it comes to assisting in the sales process and driving the team towards high sales performance. This innovative leader will manage a team of 6-8 account management professionals at our headquarters in Austin, TX.
- Lead and inspire the Account Management team toward effective goal and quota attainment
- Maximize teams' effort by coaching, training, and managing each team member to their fullest potential
- Respond to client escalations in a timely manner and ensure that a plan is in place for client retention
- Identify opportunities to grow the existing base of customers through user expansion, license upgrades and add-on products
- Coordinate and communicate cross-functional issues/priorities amongst other departments
- Work with the sales leadership team to create strategies and processes for client expansion
- Support and educate team on specific marketing programs, lead generation campaigns, and targeted sales activities
- Strive to exceed sales quota on a monthly basis through consistent pipeline review and analysis
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3+ years of sales management experience, preferably in a software environment
- Great work ethic and proven leadership and team-building skills
- Strong negotiating and strategic selling skills - creating a business plan, assessing territories, qualifying targets and prioritizing sales efforts
- Proven ability to develop/drive and thrive in a metrics-driven, process-based environment with high accountability
- Ability to travel up to 25%
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Meet Some of Social Solutions's Employees
VP of People
Margaux takes Social Solutions employees from cradle to career, meaning she oversees recruitment efforts, onboarding, training, and growth development opportunities.
Back to top