Interested in building-out a world-class Enterprise Data Insights Platform? Love Big Data Analytics? Social Solutions' rapidly growing Engineering Team is looking to hire a Full Stack Data Engineer. This role focuses on the design, development, and deployment of our SaaS Platforms' Enterprise Datawarehouse & underlying Data Transformations. Applying a strong technical and data lifecycle understanding, this Engineer will partner with other Developers, Data Engineers, Data Scientists, and the DevOps Teams to create and maintain Social Solutions' Data Science Platforms.
Serve our customers by:
- Designing and developing schemas, attributes, facts, advanced report design, data aggregation, and advanced report services development.
- Using tools including Web Intelligence, Report Services, Pentaho Spoon, and Report Services.
- Providing well-documented, efficient and effective solutions to meet business needs.
- Institutionalizing a Data Management Culture to support the company's scale initiatives.
Serve our development team by:
- Mapping data elements and attributes into the Enterprise Data Model.
- Developing solutions with team members to implement defined and documented data requirements.
- Learning new technologies and sharing your knowledge with the team.
- Advocating for new features, new technologies and processes.
- Prototyping ideas for discussion/demonstration.
- Providing guidance on data security compliance initiatives.
- Participating in code reviews.
- Required Skills
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Sql Server, MySql, and/or PostgreSQL.
- 2-3 years' experience in reporting/analytic role with a focus on data transformation, ETL, and design.
- Deep SQL Development Skills.
- Knowledge of dimensional database design.
- Experience with Pentaho Spoon, Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), or other Enterprise Data Transformation Tools.
- Working Knowledge of Python and other automation technology frameworks.
- Working Knowledge of Java.
- Experience with SAP Business Objects.
- Experience with Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect or other Data Modeling Tools.
- Experience with Big Data Technologies including Amazon MapReduce, Hadoop, Cassandra, SAP Hana, Microsoft HDInsight, Amazon RedShift, Amazon Glue, and similar technology stacks.
Back to top