Winter Internship (Winternship?)
Sneak Attack Media is currently looing for one or two more winter interns.
We’re seeking motivated candidates who wish to make great contacts, garner experience in marketing, PR and social media, and have fun in a casual yet professional environment. Internet/digital savvy is a must, Photoshop/design skills are a huge bonus; good writing skills will help as well. This is an unpaid internship, but college credit is available.
• Helping to set up digital marketing, online PR and social media campaigns
• Assisting with promotions and contests (some design)
• Helping to maintain databases of outlets
• First point of contact for incoming phone calls and visitors
• Researching online outlets and marketing opportunities
• Compiling reports
• Internal office odds and ends
• Assisting with the maintenance of social networking profiles for various clients (some design)
• Helping to strategize campaigns and come up with new ideas
Candidates should send a resume, cover letter, availability, and a list of five of their favorite websites/blogs and bands to: [email protected] with Subject: SAM INTERNSHIP
See Inside the Office of Sneak Attack Media
Since its inception in 2006, Sneak Attack Media has been promoting music and lifestyle brands through innovative strategies that go beyond traditional publicity. By combining online-focused PR with grassroots digital marketing, Sneak Attack Media creates distinctive campaigns that are fun, engaging, and effective. The company’s range of services—which includes social media, content creation, creative promotions, and brand and digital partnerships—reflect Sneak Attack Media’s unique brand of passion, innovation, and technology.
Back to top