Social Media Specialist (Part-time)
Sneak Attack Media is looking for a part-time Social Media Specialist to take on a few campaigns starting in December/January ( possibly before). Must be in the NY area. There is some possibility this could develop into a full-time role.
Our Social Media Specialists work directly with the clients and see each campaign through from start to finish, conceptualizing the entire social media marketing plan, and putting the plan into action. Details below.
A social media powerhouse who knows how to tell a brand's (or band’s) story and create and build communities online. You know the difference between maintaining a fan base and growing one. You keep up to date with trends and developments in the social media/digital marketing world, and you're a results-based creative and strategic thinker who can take on a number of campaigns at once and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Ideal candidate will have a proven track record designing and implementing successful social media campaigns and showing results of online growth and increased engagement.
A fondness for cat memes, gifs and ninjas will be exceptionally useful as well. :)
• Conceptualizing, executing and refining creative and effective social media strategies, including engaging content calendars and ideas for fan acquisition, fan engagement, contests and promotions, and initial audit of clients' social media setup
• Building and growing social media platforms for a wide variety of clients, creating and executing a clear strategy on how to meet growth goals
• Managing (and/or monitoring) day-to-day activities on social media platforms and apps, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Tumblr, Soundcloud, Bandsintown, etc.
• Analyzing and reporting on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
• Training clients in best practices and assessing their use of platforms
• Executing and analyzing ad campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Google
• Directly engagement with fans and followers, managing promotions and contests; listening, monitoring and reporting on fan/potential fan behavior and interest trends
• Monitoring and reporting on new trends in social media, including new platforms, sites and case studies (and implementing these into clients’ campaigns)
• Strong-to-expert knowledge of best practices on social media platforms, especially Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Tumblr, and Instagram, with a sense of different community behaviors and points of interests across those platforms
• Demonstrated experience and proven results increasing engagement and fan acquisition on each platform
• Experience developing, maintaining and analyzing social media initiatives, with a strong knowledge of how to attract and retain a specific demographic
• Must be able to demonstrate strong editorial judgment and writing ability. Able to quickly craft compelling copy in an authentic voice that resonates with each client's target audiences
• Must have excellent time-management and organizational skills, and must be able to multitask and prioritize, handling multiple projects and deadlines
• Must be detail-oriented
• Candidates must be creative, proactive, innovative and resourceful
• Must be familiar with various analytics tools and know how to gauge success of the campaign as you go. You will be responsible for reporting metrics on a regular basis and constantly assessing how strategy is working or could be improved
• Basic but good design skills and experience using Photoshop/Canva and working knowledge of basic HTML
• Experience with, and understanding of SEO, Google Analytics and Google AdWords
• Experience with influencer marketing a plus
Back to top