Heavy Equipment Estimator
Snapsheet is a mobile enterprise startup that is disrupting the outdated auto insurance claims process and turning a $120B market on its head. We have locked up contracts with top insurance carriers and are entering hyper-growth mode. We are building an elite team and looking for a Insurance Estimator, Auto.
Snapsheet is a different kind of company and we take our opportunity seriously. We want people who want to build the next great company, and particularly those who fully understand the role customer service plays in that process. In addition to experience, you must have passion, writing skills, street smarts, analytical and quantitative skills, creativity, persistence and impressive interpersonal skills. Must be calm and personable under pressure with strong negotiation skills. Seeking someone who can perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
We are building an elite team of top vehicle damage appraisers and have an exciting opportunity for a Heavy Equipment Estimator within the Insurance Claims Division. Ideal candidate should have at least 3 to 5 years of experience working as an appraiser, claims adjuster or body shop estimator. As a Heavy Equipment Estimator you will write estimates based on photos in accordance with insurance carrier guidelines.
• Efficiently write fair and accurate estimates and supplements based on photos of heavy equipment damage that comply fully with insurance carrier guidelines
• Thorough understanding of repair, parts costs, total loss classification and fraud detection
• Staying current on new repair techniques and procedures
• Extensive knowledge of heavy equipment part and repair techniques.
• Thorough understanding of automobile terminology and vehicle construction.
• Working experience of estimating platforms: Mitchell UltraMate, CCC One and/or Audatex
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Team player with positive attitude and ability to work well with others
• 3-5 years of heavy equipment estimating experience
• I-CAR trained and ASE certification a plus
What We Offer:
Very competitive salary
Can work remotely or in Chicago office
Chance to help create and establish a start-up that is backed by highly-respected venture capital firms
Significant growth and advancement opportunities
Medical, dental and vision coverage
401k, paid time-off, casual dress code
Fun, entrepreneurial work environment
Meet Some of Snapsheet's Employees
Estimating Professional, Total Loss Team Lead
Eduardo writes fair and accurate estimates based on facts of loss and photos of damaged vehicles in order to determine if it is considered a total loss.
Back to top