Director of Customer Success
We are building an elite team and we are looking for a Director of Customer Success.
Snapsheet is a different kind of company and we take our opportunity seriously. We want people who want to build the next great company, and particularly those who fully understand the role customer service plays in that process. In addition to experience, you must have passion, street smarts, analytical and quantitative skills, creativity, persistence and impressive interpersonal skills. Must be calm and personable under pressure with strong negotiation skills. Seeking someone who can perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
What You'll Do
The Director of Customer Success is responsible for managing all aspects of customer facing call center operations across multiple product lines. Significant emphasis on developing workforce management processes, quality, coaching and training, and contact center process improvements. A commitment to excellence is demonstrated through continuous staff development programs enhancing employee engagement, service, knowledge, skills, and morale.
- Maintain and improve call center operations by monitoring volume; identify and resolve problems; prepare and complete action plans; complete system audits and analyses; manage system and process improvement programs
- Directly manage a team of managers responsible for consistent production
- Develops staffing plans and hiring of new team members as needed; including forecasting and determining future needs
- Bring personality and energy. We've got a great culture and are going to continue to hold onto that as we scale to new levels
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 8 years of experience in contact center operations, including managing KPIs, ensuring customer satisfaction, and reporting statistical performance levels
- People management experience with teams of 5+, including hiring and firing
- Familiarity with multiple phone call and queue systems
- Expertise in throughput and cycle time analysis; high level of proficiency in Excel
- A customer-centric and customer-first mentality
- Previous experience in the P&C insurance industry is a plus
Meet Some of Snapsheet's Employees
Founder & CEO
Our Technology is so robust it allows us to hire people who work across the country.
Back to top