Auto Total Loss Appraiser
***THIS IS A REMOTE (WORK FROM HOME) OPPORTUNITY***
Snapsheet is a game changing mobile estimate solution that's flipping the insurance world upside down. Instead of driving to a body shop you can submit photos on your smartphone, receive an estimate within hours and either take a direct deposit payout or schedule an appointment at a body shop. We have locked up contracts with top insurance carriers and are entering the hyper-growth mode. We are building a new division and have an exciting opportunity for multiple Total Loss Appraisers within the Insurance Claims Division. Ideal candidate should have at least 2 to 5 years of experience working as an appraiser or claims adjuster in the insurance industry. As an Automobile Total Loss Appraiser, you will help establish a new division from the ground floor up and write estimates based off of photos in accordance with insurance carrier guidelines.
***West Coast Candidates a plus***
- Efficiently write fair and accurate estimates based on facts of loss and photos of the damaged vehicle that comply fully with insurance carrier guidelines
- Thorough understanding of UPD estimates, parts costs, total loss classification and fraud detection
- 2-5 years of Auto Total Loss Valuation experience in the Insurance Industry
- Extensive knowledge of Automobile Total Loss Conditioning process
- Thorough understanding of automobile terminology and vehicle construction.
- Working experience of estimating platforms: Mitchell, CCC One and/or Audatex
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with positive attitude and ability to work well with others
- State Appraisers License a major plus
What We Offer:
- Very competitive salary
- Ability to work from home
- Be part of something new! Chance to help create and establish a start-up that is backed by highly-respected venture capital firms –
- Significant growth and advancement opportunities
- 401k, paid time-off, casual dress code and discount on fitness membership
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
Meet Some of Snapsheet's Employees
Estimating Professional, Total Loss Team Lead
Eduardo writes fair and accurate estimates based on facts of loss and photos of damaged vehicles in order to determine if it is considered a total loss.
Back to top