Auto Damage Adjuster
***THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION***
Snapsheet is a mobile enterprise startup that is disrupting the outdated auto insurance claims process and turning a $120B market on its head. We have locked up contracts with top insurance carriers and are entering hyper-growth mode. We are building an elite team and looking for a Insurance Estimator, Auto.
Snapsheet is a different kind of company and we take our opportunity seriously. We want people who want to build the next great company, and particularly those who fully understand the role customer service plays in that process. In addition to experience, you must have passion, writing skills, street smarts, analytical and quantitative skills, creativity, persistence and impressive interpersonal skills. Must be a self starter, calm and personable under pressure with strong negotiation skills. Seeking someone who can work from home and perform well.
What you'll do
- Work from home while efficiently writing fair and accurate estimates and supplements based on photos of auto damage that comply fully with insurance carrier guidelines
- Through understanding of vehicle repair, parts costs, total loss classification and fraud detection
- Stay current on new repair techniques and procedures
What you'll have
- Extensive knowledge of automobile part and repair techniques.
- Thorough understanding of automobile terminology and vehicle construction.
- Working experience of estimating platforms: Mitchell, CCC One and/or Audatex
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with positive attitude and ability to work well with other
- 2-5 years of automotive estimating experience
- State Auto appraiser license a major plus
What We Offer
- Very competitive salary
- Ability to work from home
- Be part of something new! Chance to help create and establish a start-up that is backed by highly-respected venture capital firms –
- Significant growth and advancement opportunities
- 401k, paid time-off, casual dress code and discount on fitness membership
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
Meet Some of Snapsheet's Employees
Founder & CEO
Our Technology is so robust it allows us to hire people who work across the country.
Back to top