VP of Technology - Corporate Systems (Shared Services)
We're SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
The VP of Technology - Corporate Systems (Shared Services) will be a high-impact leader that will be responsible for leading our teams that create, manage, and support our internal corporate systems. This role will report to the Chief Technology Officer, Technology Leadership Peers, and key leaders throughout the organization to ensure that SmileDirectClub. This person will provide technical leadership and direction to Corporate Systems Team Members. He or she will work with technical resources to design, create technical build plans, provide technical guidance, and validate technical solutions that meet defined business needs. This person will collaborate with Product Management, Business Owners, Stakeholders, Technical and Infrastructure colleagues to produce software solutions that meet business needs.
- Work with the CTO to identify, implement, and manage scalable software solutions using technical and business experience
- Lead software requirements and provide senior leadership to manage the technical build process during the identify - implement processes
- Implements and manages the processes to identify, evaluate, and manage the Commercial-off-the-Shelf Software Solutions for the company
- Works closely with the CTO, COO, and CFO to manage the Technology budget for capital and expense related to software
- Work to build a high-performing team and ensure recruiting, training, rewards, and professional development programs are in place to attract and retain top talent
- Mentor and guide technical colleagues to improve technical skills
- Collaborate with team members to determine gaps in processes and technology to improve the scalability of our software solutions
- Be an expert with a variety of software development processes, practices, and procedures
- Performs contract management for the Technology department
- Performs vendor negotiations and relationships
- Manages the support and maintenance of custom built software solutions and software integrations
- Manages software licensing for the company
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Leads and directs the work of others
- 8 - 12 years in technology management, product development, or technical management related roles
- A candidate with a bachelor's degree is required, and a candidate with an M.B.A. or an advanced degree is a plus
- Experience in launching products, services, and capabilities that have contributed significantly to a company
- Experience managing a PMO, Scrum Team, or other Project Management discipline is required
- Experience managing a software development/maintenance team is required
- Excellent skills in complex problem solving, project management and change management
- Experience successfully interfacing and managing software development resources
- Experience in operationalization of products including call center operations and manufacturing processes experience is a plus
Benefits of joining the club :
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
Want to learn more about us?
Check out https://smiledirectclub.com
Hear what our customers are saying:
See what our SmileShops are all about:
Back to top