VP of Brand Marketing
We're SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So, we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns, in to life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
SmileDirectClub is looking for a highly motivated, hands-on, results-oriented Vice President, Brand Marketing with a strong strategic mind, creative vision, and integrated marketing background. This executive will be considered an industry leader and will draw upon his/her expertise in leveraging data and insights to help build brand awareness, affinity, and increase loyalty while expanding to new markets and products across the world. This role is responsible for integrated marketing campaigns across multiple consumer-facing teams from Ecomm, Earned & Owned and partnerships. This role will partner with the media and performance marketing team to define strategies that push and pull people from awareness through purchase and into evangelism across online and offline paid media and maintain those brand benchmarks upon which we can measure.
- Brand Building: Demonstrated passion for reaching consumers by building highly effective and engaging integrated campaigns and experiences across all customer touch points and reaching broad audiences from the Coasts to Middle America.
- Insight Discovery: Leverage and lead research to find compelling and authentic truths that can power campaigns and bring our data driven personas to life.
- Strategic Planning: Know how to get beyond tactics to develop compelling and cohesive long term strategies.
- Execution: Work cross-functionally with performance & retention marketing, ecommerce, product management, customer support and other related functions to deliver campaigns on time, with adherence to the brand pillars and a focus on consistency in the customer experience.
- Results: Develop the awareness, perception, and consideration metrics upon which success will be measured that help tie back to our financial and customer goals.
- Change Agent: Ability to understand today and push to tomorrow. This person will have proven experience driving innovation in their prior roles.
The Vice President, Brand Marketing will be a seasoned and strategic marketing executive with proven experience in consumer driven organizations where marketing drives revenue and brand loyalty. Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced and everchanging environment:
- 10+ years of brand strategy and campaign execution.
- Strong background and relevant experience launching products and campaigns across a variety of channels (ecomm, retail, wholesale).
- Understanding of direct and brand advertising working with budgets in access of $100MM.
- Ability to drive innovative and integrated marketing ideas across all channels and markets.
- Track record of managing multiple projects with a demonstrated ability to prioritize efforts based on ROI to the business.
- Demonstrated experience working and leading cross functional teams that may include product design, supply chain, ecomm, retail, customer service, marketing and communications and operations.
- Ability to quickly identify and understand broader business issues, as well as the immediate business urgencies that help shape the direction of marketing initiatives.
- Strong communication skills - must be able to articulate a clear vision through speeches and presentations with senior management. Also, must be able to communicate complex information in writing through detailed project plans and business cases. Proven experience in persuading others through the use of strong logic and compelling data.
- Excellent leadership and team building/management skills; ability to provide clear and concise direction/feedback to external and internal stakeholders as well as the ability to influence others.
- Team Leadership and Agency Management. Demonstrated ability to hire and lead a diverse team of world-class marketing staff. Must have led marketing teams of at least 20 diverse individuals in the past with multiple leads. Should bring experience managing diverse external agencies effectively.
- Great at building structure.
The successful candidate must possess outstanding leadership, interpersonal and communications skills. The candidate must be a high-energy, hands-on individual with strength of convictions - a self-confident leader who, in part due to his/her personal presence, style and demeanor, effectively sells ideas and solutions to others. Of equal importance, this person must have unquestioned integrity, curiosity and the ability to listen and learn from others.
- Comfortable with the challenge to reach agreement among occasionally conflicting interests to enhance the common good of the organization.
- Highly intelligent, with exceptional conceptual and creative skills, and the ability to visualize and translate the needs of the marketplace into business opportunities.
- Analytical, with a strong detail orientation - someone who can examine market research information and translate it into effective strategies and programs.
- Mature, confident, and successful professional with the executive presence and industry stature to effectively represent SmileDirectClub externally, and bring enhanced credibility to the organization.
- Strong service orientation, a disciplined work ethic, and ability to instill a high standard of excellence to the overall marketing team.
- A balanced individual capable of forging productive working relationships with a broad range of personality types and styles.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
Want to learn more about us?
Who We Are: https://vimeo.com/284966502
Back to top