Team Member Engagement Coordinator- West Region
We're SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
As the Team Member Engagement Field Coordinator, it will be your job to develop and sustain SmileDirectClub's unique culture across our SmileShops in the West Region. You will partner with SmileShop Managers and SmileGuides to create, plan, and drive culture initiatives that speak to our mission, values, and company vision.
- Be a self-directed team player who c ommunicates in a professional , diplomatic manner with key business partners.
- Effectively e valuate and report on SmileShop culture trends across the region with a desire for continuous improvement.
- Create, develop, and coordinate SmileShop culture initiatives, activities, and programs across your assigned region.
- Partner with Managers to identify, create, and implement key engagement drivers within their SmileShops.
- Manage ongoing communications with HQ team and key stakeholders to align cultural efforts.
- Oversee the felid mentorship program, recognition platform, culture club, and internal shop engagement surveys.
- Develop an interconnected network among Shop Managers to drive group creativity, feedback, and solutions.
- Work collaboratively with Smile Shop Managers and Smile Guides to sustain SDC mission and values across locations.
- Build and foster a professional, friendly and engaging relationship with SmileShop Managers and SmileGuides.
- Lead with an effective communication strategy to inform, inspire, and motivate culture leaders within your regional shops.
- Develop engaging contests, events, and outreach initiatives while owning the field culture calendar
- Act as a liaison between shop and local community to engage in philanthropic opportunities
- M anage time while juggle multiple priorities at once.
It will really make us smile if you have...
- Bachelor's degree (B.A. /B.S.) or equivalent in Communications, Human Resources, Retail or a related discipline.
- Proactive problem-solver with a hands-on work style.
- Creative thinker: always coming up with ideas and able to implement them.
- Self-starter, self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Comfortable working with data to find sound solutions.
- Retail experience preferred.
- Strong communication skills.
- 75% travel required.
Benefits of joining the club :
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn't otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.
Want to learn more about us?
Check out https://smiledirectclub.com
Hear what our customers are saying:
See what our SmileShops are all about:
Back to top