Team Member Engagement Coordinator
We're SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
The Team Member Engagement Coordinator is responsible for creating the ultimate experience for new hires and current team members through culture and events at SmileDirectClub.
- Support employee recognition programs
- Execute company wide events at our SmileHouse & SmileLab
- Redirect HR related calls or distribute correspondence to the appropriate person of the team
- Liaise with other departments or functions (payroll, benefits etc.)
- Assist in miscellaneous HR projects
- Support other functions as assigned
- BA/BS Degree; Human Resources Degree preferred
- 1-3 years' of proven experience in a Human Resources role
- Ability to influence and coach employees at all levels in the organization, change thinking, or gain acceptance from others, in sensitive situations, without damaging relationships
- Ability to craft and analyze data to influence decision-making
- Effective communication skills - written, verbal and listening skills
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
Want to learn more about us?
Check out https://smiledirectclub.com
Hear what our customers are saying:
Meet Some of SmileDirectClub's Employees
Kayla has been promoted to a SmileGuide, where she welcomes customers to Nashville SmileShops and guides them through the scan process—the first step to getting a smile they’ll love.
Back to top