Talent Acquisition Partner - SmileShops
We're SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to proactively source, screen and lead the hiring of new talent into our Field positions. The Talent Acquisition Partner will be responsible for meeting aggressive hiring goals for our expanding team. You will serve as a crucial part of the SmileShop team, as SmileDirectClub continues to expand into new markets. You will work with other team members to understand build out timelines, travel to conduct interviews in new markets, and manage the recruitment process accordingly.
- Determine hiring needs and work to source candidates through advertising, referrals and ongoing job postings
- Partner with department managers to ensure adequate pipeline of applicants to fill all current and future positions
- Collaborate with management to identify immediate needs, advise on recruiting strategies and build pool of candidates
- Interview and serve as first point of contact with the candidate throughout the process
- Schedule and manage the entire interview process from start to finish, per the candidate and Department Manager's availability
- Present candidate information and prescreening documents to hiring manager for consideration
- Use ATS to manage job postings and candidate process
- Keep current on recruiting market trends
- Keep updated records throughout candidate process and document as needed
- Attend team meetings and manage/report job updates to reflects the week's progression
- Initiate the on-boarding process, including background checks, offer letters and paperwork, etc.
- Coordinate with the Education Team to initiate travel profiles for training at HQ
- Travel when needed to target markets and conduct in-person interviews with potential candidates
It will really make us smile if you have...
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of 2 years of recruitment experience
- Experienced recruiter with tremendous business partnering skills and an innovative spirit capable of delivering amazing results in changing and fast-moving environments
- Proven track record of hiring best in class talent
- Specialist in sourcing, recruiting and identifying candidates for key professional positions
- Experienced interviewer with an ability to assess talent
- Must possess strong talent acquisition and business acumen, able to quickly learn the business and make talent decisions
- Experience building recruiting strategies and plans to identify and execute against future talent needs, including reporting and metrics
- Able to comfortably move between strategic issues and day-to-day operations
- Strong judgment and decision-making skills
- Excellent communications (written and oral) and interpersonal skills. Able to communicate well with all levels from entry level team members to executive management.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation
- Strong attention to detail and processes
- Embraces company direction and culture
- Engage and inspire: High energy with a strong sense of urgency
- Above average communication and organizational skills
- Ability to see the recruiting process through from start to finish
- Value and build collaborative relationships with Hiring Managers and other colleagues involved in SmileShop buildout
- Reflects thoughtful decision making and judgment throughout the candidate selection process
- Well-organized, detail-oriented and able to handle a fast-paced work environment
- Passionate about people and building a great team
Benefits of joining the club:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn't otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.
Want to learn more about us? Check out https://smiledirectclub.com
Check out https://smiledirectclub.com
Hear what our customers are saying:
See what our SmileShops are all about:
Meet Some of SmileDirectClub's Employees
Kayla has been promoted to a SmileGuide, where she welcomes customers to Nashville SmileShops and guides them through the scan process—the first step to getting a smile they’ll love.
Back to top