We're SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
We are looking for a Staff Accountant who will perform the day-to-day accounting activities of the organization.
- Prepare and/or review monthly journal entries, account reconciliations, and analysis
- Prepare internal and external financial statements
- Prepare and/or review intercompany journal entries, account reconciliations, and analysis for multiple legal entities
- Prepare and/or review direct cost allocations to multiple business units
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting
- Prepare and/or review GAAP technical documentation
- Assist in design, implementation, documentation, and monitoring of internal controls
- Assist with financial audits including drafting memos, preparing account schedules, and other supporting documentation
- Ad hoc reporting and other duties as assigned
- Ensure compliance with accounting principles and Company policies & procedures are adhered to
It will really make us smile if you have...
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field is required
- CPA preferred
- Minimum 1 years public accounting experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in accounting
- Cost accounting and inventory experience
- Must be able to efficiently and independently manage projects and issues
- Must possess ability to implement process improvement ideas
- Excellent written, proofreading, and verbal communication skills
- Proven knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to retain and protect confidential material
Benefits of joining the club :
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
Want to learn more about us?
Check out https://smiledirectclub.com
Hear what our customers are saying:
See what our SmileShops are all about:
Meet Some of SmileDirectClub's Employees
Kayla has been promoted to a SmileGuide, where she welcomes customers to Nashville SmileShops and guides them through the scan process—the first step to getting a smile they’ll love.
Back to top