We're SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
We are looking for a Staff Accountant who will perform the day-to-day accounting activities of the organization.
- Preparing monthly balance sheet reconciliations and journal entries
- Posting daily cash and inventory activity
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly order to cash reconciliation
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly cash activity reports for the management team
- Investigate discrepancies noted during daily cash and inventory procedures
- Assist with preparation of monthly financial statements
- Assist in other monthly close activities, as needed
- Assist with accounting projects, as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field is required
- Minimum 2 years of relevant accounting experience
- CPA, preferred
- Public accounting experience, preferred
- Nestuite experience, preferred
- Must be able to efficiently and independently manage projects and issues
- Excellent written, proofreading, and verbal communication skills
- Proven knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to retain and protect confidential material
Benefits of joining the club :
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
Want to learn more about us?
Check out https://smiledirectclub.com
Hear what our customers are saying:
See what our SmileShops are all about:
Meet Some of SmileDirectClub's Employees
Kayla has been promoted to a SmileGuide, where she welcomes customers to Nashville SmileShops and guides them through the scan process—the first step to getting a smile they’ll love.
Back to top