Sr Director, IT - Salesforce
- Nashville, TN
We're SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns, into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
We are looking for a Sr. Director, Global Sales, Marketing, and Customer Care Technology to help build and lead a technology and CRM team focused on the implementation and maintenance of SFDC Health Cloud (SalesForce) and other technology solutions. Lead the delivery of the full lifecycle of information technology services to Customer Care teams, from strategic alignment to service selection to service delivery and support. Ensure the successful delivery of the business unit's project portfolio throughout the project lifecycle through program and project governance activities. Serve as the key spokesperson on Global Sales and Marketing technology for stakeholders, partners and suppliers. Our Sr. Director will oversee a technology team in architecture, design, development and delivery using industry standard processes and tools. Together, this team will shape the future of how the business leverages the SFDC platform and other technologies across the Global Sales, Marketing and Customer Care organization.
- Proactively communicate with business leaders, including a leading a rich dialogue on technology solutions, service performance, spend and priorities
- Analyze business needs ranging from strategic perspectives to service requirements.
- Drive continuous improvement across the business unit, seeking opportunities to apply knowledge, skills, products and services to improve business processes and the end user experience
- Lead business units requirements definition & scoping, from business analysis to requirements formulation to RFI/RFP construction to supplier selection
- Ensure effective governance throughout the business unit's project lifecycle through governance committees
- Facilitate service transition to operations for business unit, including participation in testing activities, service negotiation tasks and other appropriate change management activities
- Coordinate with the Enterprise Technology Architecture team to ensure business unit requirements are included in technology standards and product selections
- Coordinate with the Applications and Infrastructure Services Management teams to provide business unit's perspectives on service contracts, operations and improvement opportunities
- Build, train and develop a highly innovative and engaged team to help implement and maintain Salesforce Health Cloud.
- Work with vendor and implementation team to ensure that the product feature set architecture delivers a complete digital experience.
- Work with internal customer to define/deliver business unit's technology roadmap.
- Ensure system/platform compliance with regulatory and audit requirements.
- Be a visionary partnering with architects, technical leads and key individuals within our functional organization and recommend platform improvements.
- Deliver presentations to technology and enterprise leadership on platform capabilities and business value optimization.
- Bring current best practices to the organization through technology/industry-level participation.
It will really make us smile if you have...
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Technology, or related field.
- 10 or more years of relevant work experience.
- Salesforce Service Cloud / Health Cloud experience preferred.
- Strong project management skills; PMP preferred but not required.
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills, and high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience building teams from scratch and managing diverse, matrix-type environment.
- Service, Health and/or Sales Cloud implementation experience.
- Knowledge of key SFDC architectural concepts and how they influence design.
- Experience working directly with operations and implementation teams supporting product launch and post-launch support.
Benefits of Joining the Club
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn't otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.
- What is SmileDirectClub? Link here.
- What are our customers saying? Link here.
- What is a SmileShop? Link here.
- What is our culture like? Link here.
- How do we celebrate your team members? Link here.
Back to top