Sr DevOps Engineer - Cloud Platform
- Nashville, TN
We're SmileDirectClub , and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub , we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
SmileDirectClub is hiring a Cloud Operations Engineer to help create and maintain the technology platform for an innovative B2C startup. We're looking for bright, ambitious, and highly capable people that are able to thrive in a fast paced dynamic environment while working with advanced technologies.
It will really make us smile if you have...
- Ability to work on multiple tasks, prioritizing and organizing these tasks to maximize productivity
- Self-starter with strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Eagerness to tackle problems outside your core competencies and learn new technologies as required
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Information Systems or demonstrated industry hands-on experience
- Minimum 5 years experience administering in a Linux application environment.
- Minimum 2 years experience managing cloud infrastructure with 24x7 production operations.
- Extensive knowledge of AWS cloud best practices for Security, Standards and Governance, and solutions to monitor.
- Professional experience with Active Directory, SSO, and directory federation (SAML, OKTA)
- Professional experience with AWS Compute (EC2, Lambda, ECS), AWS Networking (VPC, Direct Connect), and AWS Identity (IAM, STS)
- Container based architecture and deployments (Docker/Kubernetes)
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code provisioning (Terraform, CloudFormation) and configuration (Ansible, Chef)
- Experience with log aggregation tools such as Splunk and ELK
- Scripting languages (Python, Perl, Ruby)
- Familiar with Agile software development practices
Benefits of Joining the Club
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn't otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.
- What is SmileDirectClub? Link here.
- What are our customers saying? Link here.
- What is a SmileShop? Link here.
- What is our culture like? Link here.
- How do we celebrate your team members? Link here.
Back to top