Sr. Applications Administrator
We're SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
SmileDirectClub is hiring a Sr. S ystems Administrator to help create and maintain the technology platform for an innovative B2C startup. We are looking for bright, ambitious, and highly capable people that are able to thrive in a fast paced dynamic environment while working with advanced technologies.
- Daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of server resources
- Identify, analyze and resolve hardware and software related problems
- Monitors and tunes systems to achieve optimum performance levels
- Establish and maintain a secure server environment
- Apply server OS patches on a regular basis
- Performs data backups and recoveries
- Setup and administer Windows servers and related services
- Administer Active Directory services and objects (accounts, permissions, GPOs)
- Administer ADFS and the membership syncs with service providers
- Administer Windows file related services including DFS
- Administer AD/Windows user rights and access
- Assists in maintaining email services environment. (GSuite and Office365)
- Assists in maintaining network related services such as DNS, DHCP, system firewalls
- Support and assist network engineering team for VPN and Wireless using NPS and other AAA services
- Supports internal IT Helpdesk for escalated issues.
It will really make us smile if you have...
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Information Systems or demonstrated industry hands-on experience
- Experience managing windows servers in a 24x7 enterprise environment across multiple datacenters
- Experience automating processes via Powershell and Powershell DSC
- Experience with Office365
- Windows operating system management, installation & configuration
- Active Directory: Domains, Sites, Accounts, Group Policies
- Microsoft ADFS, WAP, NPS, IIS, DFS-N, DFS-R, DHCP, DNS, clustering
- Experience with system security, software upgrades, and patch management
- Network experience with switches, routers, firewalls, VPNs, and load balancing
- Server virtualization with VMware configuration and administration a plus
Benefits of joining the club:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn't otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.
Who We Are: https://vimeo.com/284966502
Back to top