We"re SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they"ll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you"ll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we"re all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we"re spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It"s no small task. That"s why we"re looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns, into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
Main responsibilities but not limited to:
- L ead all Speech/Text Analytics initiatives within the Contact Center .
- Build processes to identify trends from the different customer facing channels within the Contact Center .
- Analyze inbound and outbound calls/chats/emails /other types of interaction utilizing speech/text recognition technology.
- Provide insight to the operation s team on p rocess adherence and /or k nowledge g aps ; provi de coaching/feedback when necessary.
- Develop recommendations to improve processes and policies that will enhance the Club Member experience.
- Create dashboards in Excel/ PowerBI /Looker to demonstrate trends found . Weekly/monthly reporting to management .
- Understand the organization's business objectives and goals and adjust
- Work with IT /Vendors to address problems with processes that support the speech analytic platform .
- Provide ongoing speech category design /update in the speech analytics tool by diligently capturing combinations of keywords & phrases within the system to ensure trends and SDC key processes are capture.
- Serve as a subject matter expert, providing knowledge and assistance in the areas of Process Improvement, Change Management, and data analysis for the Speech Analytics Quality platform .
- Ability to determine opportunities through analysis of current or future trends .
- Clearly articulates thoughts and ideas in oral and written presentations .
- Assists other users with data analysis as needed .
- Champion Truths to Grin By so that it becomes a part of the team"s vocabulary and processes .
- Assist in recommending constructive ideas for improving scripts, programs, and processes.
- Lead special projects as needed .
- Assisting with calls, chats, e-mails, as needed by Contact Center .
- 2 - 4 years of Leadership Experience in a Contact Center setting.
- 2 - 4 years of demonstrated experience working on Speech /Text Analytics .
- Bachelor"s Degree in Science or related field .
- Technical skills: Advanced Microsoft Excel , Power BI (Tableau or Looker) , and Microsoft Outlook. Experience with Speech Analytics software: Verint, CallMiner , NICE, etc.
- Problem solving skills.
- Time management skills .
- Orientation for detail, o rganiz ation, prioritization, and Project Management skills.
- H ighly disciplined self-starter with solid collaboration & communication skills .
- Meet the program"s main KPIs (QA) for the last three months (Internal).
- No disciplinary Actions for the last three months (Internal).
- Strong SDC knowledge and thorough understanding on protocols and procedures (Internal).
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn't otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.